Official "When did MJ wear those??" post and FAQs!!

I know he most likely never wore them in a game because of the uniform rule, but does anyone have a photo of Jordan wearing the Air Jordan I Black/Royal Blue anywhere?

Originally Posted by KMante

I know he most likely never wore them in a game because of the uniform rule, but does anyone have a photo of Jordan wearing the Air Jordan I Black/Royal Blue anywhere?

6zau4l.jpg

Originally Posted by ijapino

Originally Posted by KMante

6zau4l.jpg
Awesome! 
pimp.gif

This is a great thread by the way. Thank you.

Originally Posted by Attaq

Only pic that exists (I think) of MJ wearing the black XVII's:
joc_17_mj_02.jpg

He wore these XIX's at his camp:
joc_19_mj_01.jpg

And these to ... Well, you see:
joc_19_mj_02.jpg

Attaq
Thanks Attaq... this helps a lot... By the way, do others here have pics MJ wearing other colorways of the XIX? preferably the Black ones... And also, can someone here post pics of MJ wearing the XX Chutney, XXI White, XX2 Omega or the XX3 Stealth... TIA 
wink.gif

with regards to AJ XVI's... other than the Ginger... can someone here post pics of MJ wearing other colorways of the XVIs... specially the colorway with those of the CountDownPack... Thanks

Originally Posted by deewaxx

with regards to AJ XVI's... other than the Ginger... can someone here post pics of MJ wearing other colorways of the XVIs... specially the colorway with those of the CountDownPack... Thanks
I only seen him wearing the black/red XVI with the shroud on his Air Jordan XVI commercial where he wears a black coat sitting on a chair
inside a gym.

One thing I have noticed is that there is next to no photos of MJ wearing the Black/cement 3s, besides in the ASG and only then the photo of him bringing the ball up with Larry Bird in pursuit.

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

One thing I have noticed is that there is next to no photos of MJ wearing the Black/cement 3s, besides in the ASG and only then the photo of him bringing the ball up with Larry Bird in pursuit.
03044801.jpg

michael-jordan-mars-blackmon-nike-air-jordan-ad.gif

tumblr_ljpheoFyBB1qb381do1_400.jpg

michael-jordan-mars-blackmon-jordan-picture.gif

black%252Bjordan%252B3%252527s-722837.jpg

pic requests: Luc Longley and Bill Wennington in 12s, Ron Harper in black/white Team Jordan 1s with black laces

What JB should so is release the samples or unreleased pairs of Jordans instead of crap gimicks

Anyone in JB listening?

Originally Posted by BigSlamDaddy

so those are the original dunkman!!!
what made you think lebron was original in any sense???

I never saw anyone else do that dunk before especially Jordan. Kind of like his signature dunks. Lebron was the only one doing it so I figured it was his...Turns out I've been really disappointed
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom