Official White/Cement Spiz'ike Post!

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

^^ where else do you go to get Jordans for under retail? this has been the only time i have been able to, other than ebay.
at navy exchange they only get GRs or any jordans that are labeled as a limited release but are released for all sizes
they sell all their kicks 20% below retail no tax and sometimes additional sales along with that
thing is they get a very few amount for each size and as a common size 11 they sell out quick in my size
so if i cant get it there then yeah finishline is tha only other place if theres coupon codes
im just not happy about my order with finishline this time around
and for them being a big name retailer of shoes and messin up on stuff like sendin tha wrong shoe size is ridiculous
explanation over haha

How can people not like the Spiz'ike? I've had three color ways of the shoe, and I love em. Even had to replace a few pair after my collection wasstolen around August.

copped the spiz'ikes, im kinda pissed cause they fit length wise, but the top part of the sneaker dig down into my foot, going a size up would make thesneaker too big, sucks

Originally Posted by mikkoxb

^^ where else do you go to get Jordans for under retail? this has been the only time i have been able to, other than ebay.
at navy exchange they only get GRs or any jordans that are labeled as a limited release but are released for all sizes
they sell all their kicks 20% below retail no tax and sometimes additional sales along with that
thing is they get a very few amount for each size and as a common size 11 they sell out quick in my size
so if i cant get it there then yeah finishline is tha only other place if theres coupon codes
and for them being a big name retailer of shoes and messin up on stuff like sendin tha wrong shoe size is ridiculous
explanation over haha
Navy Exchange was always a waste of time to get Jordans from. Yeah they get you the discount and the non taxes but like you said they are limited onsize quantities even on GR's. Most places you just get there early like at your local mall or somethin and they got you. Correct size and quantities. Iused to cop J's at 6am, go to the exchange around 8:30 and watch all of the people literally sprint to the shoe section of the store. Used to laugh whenmore than half of em came up empty handed.
laugh.gif

alot of people saying that the True Blues are the best colorway, i agree, but don't forget about the black ones tho, i never was a fan of these till thecements dropped..i got the tru bluez in a trade, here's my mines http://photobucket.com

the true blue's are alot better IMO. the cement spizikes are just too plain. the patent leather would've made these FIRE...

finally got my spi'zikes from FNL the quality is lacking, but im not surprised. im glad i only copped for $140 from FNL because these definately are notworth $175. smh @ people who copped these for retail.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by mikkoxb

explanation over haha
Navy Exchange was always a waste of time to get Jordans from. Yeah they get you the discount and the non taxes but like you said they are limited on size quantities even on GR's. Most places you just get there early like at your local mall or somethin and they got you. Correct size and quantities. I used to cop J's at 6am, go to the exchange around 8:30 and watch all of the people literally sprint to the shoe section of the store. Used to laugh when more than half of em came up empty handed.
laugh.gif

yeah defintely is at certain bases specially at 32nd i never cop there tho

Not feelin that shirt above...

Does anyone else think the tounge on the spiz'ikes is a lil OC (outta control). It stretches way too much. My DMP 6 aren't like that.

Easy to see why these pretty much flew off shelves, while colorways like DTRT and Kings County hit mark down prices. All about the colorway, plain and simple.

got mine today... but i believe im going to return... the painted black is terrible quality... and the leather has nicks in it... not the best work... and defnot worth the 140 i paid for it...

Back
Top Bottom