Official White/Cement Spiz'ike Post!

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by Al Rocksalot

Got them for $139.99 shipped, thanks for the Finish Line code. If I don't get them because they sell out then I can live with it, but there is no way on God's great green earth that I would pay $175 for them.
How did you get them for only 139.99 shipped? I know they have 20% off code and free shipping. Don't they charge tax?? Do they let you use both % off and shipping code?

Here's the lin that I used for free shipping, and here's the 20% code I used 141204. I got them also for 139.99 shipped, and I live in Cali if that makes adifference.

The Champs I work at in Upstate NY still has a full size run....I really think we only sold 10-15 pairs out of 72 so I think these will be around for a whileif anyone is short on funds.....I don't know if this is relevant but I've heard that this Black Friday weekends was one of the worst in years....maybebecause it was earlier than normal?

Originally Posted by AjZ44UnC

The Champs I work at in Upstate NY still has a full size run....I really think we only sold 10-15 pairs out of 72 so I think these will be around for a while if anyone is short on funds.....I don't know if this is relevant but I've heard that this Black Friday weekends was one of the worst in years....maybe because it was earlier than normal?
I don't know about earlier than normal, I mean day after thanksgiving = day after thanksgiving right?

but yea, this wasn't exactly the "best" black friday.

and on top of that, I think these were MASS produced. I was just at the new suburb mall out here(nice theater), and decided to stop in finishline since we wereearly. They don't get retros(black/red 1 lows are THE exception, and that's with them on sale), and they had these spiz'ikes in. Blew my mind.

im in CA
i checked FNL to see if there really was no tax earlier today and thats exactly what happened so im like cool but decided to wait
then i just checked right now n its adding tax#*** haha

these are really nice got my pair...foot locker finally let us get discount on these...on the past spizikes we couldnt get a discount...didnt care though theseand the black ones were the only ones i wanted...anyways...our mall opened at midnight for black friday and hella people rushed into our store and most of thembought the spizikes. so we sold out instantly except for one size 12 and one 7.5...we eventually sold those two though.

with my discount it came out to about 122 something...couldnt pass for that price...plus at footlocker we can put it on layaway....gotta love 30%off pluslayaway

Originally Posted by JordanBrand88

wow who ever buys these are dumb as hell, save your money and buy some dino jrs!

I hope you're kidding.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by Al Rocksalot

Got them for $139.99 shipped, thanks for the Finish Line code. If I don't get them because they sell out then I can live with it, but there is no way on God's great green earth that I would pay $175 for them.
How did you get them for only 139.99 shipped? I know they have 20% off code and free shipping. Don't they charge tax?? Do they let you use both % off and shipping code?

Here's the lin that I used for free shipping, and here's the 20% code I used 141204. I got them also for 139.99 shipped, and I live in Cali if that makes a difference.
So they didn't charge you tax? I'm in Cali and last time when I ordered from Finishline for the 1's they charged me tax. Now I am readingother posts on here and notice that for a period of time that Finishline didn't charge tax and now they are.

^^^I ordered yesterday, and the total on my order was 139.99. I live in Cali too. They didn't charge any tax.

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^^I ordered yesterday, and the total on my order was 139.99. I live in Cali too. They didn't charge any tax.

Cool thanks a lot. I think I'm gonna order them from Finishline then. So they will let you enter both shipping code and 20% code at the checkout?

I copped my pair Saturday evening after work. Got the 30% employee discount from my homeboy that works at footlocker. Total came out to like $128 with tax if Iremember correctly. There was never even a question if I was gonna cop. I just been waiting for RD for months...
pimp.gif

im in cali and i began to checkout, they did not charge me tax
but when i entered the discount code, FNL added the tax . . . .
smh.gif

so my total came out to 151.46. still not bad though

^^ Champs will accept Footlocker coupons. I asked a few weekends ago. However, some Champs and Footlockers won't accept the coupons for Jordan Retros / NewReleases and Air Force 1's.

I liked that photoshop so much better and the strange shade of grey on the print threw me off. Also, my parents don't undrestand so after getting two pairsof shoes at the outlet sale they won't let me get a new pair in a while.

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Also, my parents don't undrestand so after getting two pairs of shoes at the outlet sale they won't let me get a new pair in a while.

They'd understand more if you get a job.

I didn't order the spizikes but thanks for the free shipping and 20% off code. I was really close to ordering these, but I got some Air Max Black Goadomesinstead...Rainy weather, here I come.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom