Official White/Cement Spiz'ike Post!

got mines on RD...

6y3c039.jpg

KampoutKid what have you been looking at? Like dude up top said there aint no patent leather on these.
laugh.gif

never mind the patent leather turning yellow [even though there isnt any?!] mine came with pre-yellowed tounge action! nice.
mad.gif

This is the first pair of spizikes that I actually wore out in public...They really grew on me...I put my red toggles on the laces though to give the red alittle more balance on the shoe...I just wish it was summer so I didn't have to cover these shoes up with long pants...I'm just a sucker for the cementprint ...
pimp.gif

caution: don't wear no show ankle socks with these. i have 2 blisters on the top of me ankles from wearing these today and i barely walked.
mad.gif

someone should color in the cement print to make them look like the samples. I wonder who would try it?????

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

i took the olympic 8s back to get these spizike

olympic 8s??? do you mean 7s? even so, you can still take back 7s from that long ago to stores???

he means the anthracite VIIIs....i guess in the right light, they resemeble the olympic VI colorway
smh.gif

how do you guys where your spizikes? I cant seem to get mine to look decent with jeans on

gucci spizikes, interesting name for the green/blk/red ones. i can see it.

did you get a pair of the cement ones edwin? i got one instore on RD by coincidence (didnt know they came out on BF), but ordered with the FNL discount, soreturning the retail ones. they are probably the nicest looking spizikes. again they definitely grew on me, the cement colorway definitely helped.

how many people who ordered from finishline with the coupon received the shoes yet?

mine still says 'processing'.....and its been 1 week already

I guess I'm the only one who paid retail for these. 183.00 total, not too too bad.
I love em

i got mine from FNL but they sent tha wrong size
i ordered a 11 they sent a 9 complete BS
i exchanged it just now at a local finishline but i had to pay tha difference in sales tax complete BS again
im not trippin still its below retail but damn suckas cant even send the right size
time to complain to customer service

Back
Top Bottom