OFFICIAL: WHOS GONNA BE THE BEST NFL TEAM OF 09?

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

The Bears worry me.
p1_rashied_davis.jpg

82412020.jpg

Devin-Hester_1.jpg

610x.jpg

^ You're worried about that?

JPZ I hope you're right, but they always do really good about every other year...And this year they have QB.

JPZ I hope you're right, but they always do really good about every other year...And this year they have QB.
I know man...but can you began to name even three of those "wide receivers"?

You could put Elway, Montana, Marino in their prime in Cutler's situation right now...and the Bears wouldn't win more than 9-10 games.

I'm confident that the Vikings and/or the Packers will be over 10 wins this year.

Bears ain't really my pick though...They just worry me.

I really want to say Minnesota because it's possible, but uh...Probably Pittsburgh.

SINCE THE PATS LOST MIKE VARBEL, THEY DONT HAVE THAT PASS RUSH ANYMORE! AND I DONT THINK BRADY IS GONNA BE AT A 100 PERCENT! CARSON PALMER SHOULD BE AN EXAMPLEON HOW A QB COME BACK FROM A KNEE INJURY, TRASH!

im gonna say the pats as well, its hard not to pick them. but the steelers will be there
pimp.gif
and win when it matters

Bears ain't really my pick though...They just worry me.

I really want to say Minnesota because it's possible, but uh...Probably Pittsburgh.
With Favre, I think we could win 12, 13 games (and I know you're against that Paul
laugh.gif
). Him just standing on the field wearing a Vikinguniform would open up so many more things for us. Also, we have the 2nd easiest schedule in the league.

We won't be the best team in the league though even if we do win 12/13 games...there's usually always a team that's gets to 14 or past it somehow.

To answer the OP's question though...

Patriots.

Patriots will probably make the playoffs, but I don't think they start out very well. They come on late and look strong going into the playoffs, but loselate.

Brady is human. It'll take time for him to feel comfortable standing tall in the pocket again. That D doesn't seem to me to be feared.

Unfortunately for the Skins they play in arguably the toughest division in football. They'll pick up some wins but I don't see them being a majorthreat this year at all...

As for the team that I think has the most hype towards it...it's unquestionably the Pats. Brady will be back, and if he stays healthy and protected in thepocket that team will be very hard to beat.

Back
Top Bottom