images
images

Jan 2 @ Citizen Bank Park, Philadelphia PA

1:tongue:M start
10110_173148.jpg

24/7

Alumni game tomorrow
pimp.gif

Need to catch all the 24/7s.. game should be either a huge statement game for the Rangers to beat Philly again, at a venue as big as this.. or an expected home win for the Flyers.

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

seriously can't wait for this. to bad my favorite Paul Coffey isn't playing
tired.gif

I wish the Great One woulda laced them up but at least they got Messier 
you hear his interview on 97.5?  almost tempted to wear my Kings jersey under my Lindros hoody

nope...gotta look for the link.
but cosign, wish he would play and have all the greats....

it's awkward tho seeing Jim Dowd in the middle of this
laugh.gif

I am sick as hell so it looks like I am no longer going to the game; what a terrible time to come down with this BS....fever and all

Originally Posted by StillIn729

I am sick as hell so it looks like I am no longer going to the game; what a terrible time to come down with this BS....fever and all

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

that's probably how I am gonna have to roll which blows with all the tailgating going on

damn dude...sorry to hear that. but you gotta just go. just load up on the meds...no booze sucks but aint the end of the world. just chug some OJ now and pass out until tomorrow
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

damn dude...sorry to hear that. but you gotta just go. just load up on the meds...no booze sucks but aint the end of the world. just chug some OJ now and pass out until tomorrow
laugh.gif
def not going if I am still vomiting and the reverse 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
i caught a fever of 102 on the day i was suppose to see Larry Johnson break the record (Forget which one) against Michigan State.

sucks !@$% 

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

laugh.gif
def not going if I am still vomiting and the reverse 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i hear ya

Heading down to the Winter Classic to tailgate before the game. Should be a great atmosphere.

Back
Top Bottom