Official Workaholics Season 2 Thread Vol. Episode 4 “Model Kombatâ€

Peeped it last night for the first time and loved it. Plan on watching some past episodes now.

That knockin boots scene gets me every time. Brad is %#$%*!$ hilarious. I've got a friend that looks exactly like him, but is half as cool.
laugh.gif

I've gotta catch up on the last two episodes though.

That knockin boots scene gets me every time. Brad is %#$%*!$ hilarious. I've got a friend that looks exactly like him, but is half as cool.
laugh.gif

I've gotta catch up on the last two episodes though.

#freekarl

This show does remind me a lot of The League though, but its not necessarily a bad thing. That episode from last night reminded me a lot of that League episode with the sex addict.

#freekarl

This show does remind me a lot of The League though, but its not necessarily a bad thing. That episode from last night reminded me a lot of that League episode with the sex addict.

I saw Adam at an Improv show last week and hearing him explain the "tight/loose butthole" slang to a group of people who hadn't seen the show was absolutely hilarious
laugh.gif

Workaholics is easily my favorite new comedy on television though, everyone I've told about it has loved it. Montez is that dude
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I saw Adam at an Improv show last week and hearing him explain the "tight/loose butthole" slang to a group of people who hadn't seen the show was absolutely hilarious
laugh.gif

Workaholics is easily my favorite new comedy on television though, everyone I've told about it has loved it. Montez is that dude
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jpap348

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
You ain't lying about my boy Montez.
pimp.gif

Waymond on the other hand
mad.gif

T-Minus like an hour westcoast time. Let's do this!

Originally Posted by jpap348

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
You ain't lying about my boy Montez.
pimp.gif

Waymond on the other hand
mad.gif

T-Minus like an hour westcoast time. Let's do this!

Is this show really funny enough for yall to keep up with it? Cuz the eps I've watched weren't that funny.

Is this show really funny enough for yall to keep up with it? Cuz the eps I've watched weren't that funny.

Back
Top Bottom