Official Workaholics Season 2 Thread Vol. Episode 4 “Model Kombatâ€

pizza shrapnel got me too, plus the bloodsport homage. Anyone else die at the exchange between
Anders and the genius. It wasn't what they said but they way they both said it.

"Whale tail? I'm more of a full seat boy shorts kind of guy....know what I mean"
"......I don't"

Had me weak.

these dudes are becoming the greatest thing to hit comedy central since southpark/chappelle show.

Blake cooking
roll.gif

these dudes are becoming the greatest thing to hit comedy central since southpark/chappelle show.

Blake cooking
roll.gif

im suprised how well they put in the pizza shrapnel later in the episode....i woulda thought theyd be too stoned to come up with "deep" writing lol

im suprised how well they put in the pizza shrapnel later in the episode....i woulda thought theyd be too stoned to come up with "deep" writing lol

Originally Posted by GMSboy1

"Whale tail? I'm more of a full seat boy shorts kind of guy....know what I mean"
"......I don't"

Had me weak.
I was dying when Blake was trying to break down the door and Anders was all  "You can't do it Blake..it's Walnut!"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GMSboy1

"......I don't"

Had me weak.
I was dying when Blake was trying to break down the door and Anders was all  "You can't do it Blake..it's Walnut!"
laugh.gif

Just started watching this show and it's the best comedy in tv now. I needed a new comedy since the office is a big let down this year.
" don't be mad cause GOD blessed me with a thigh slapper" lol lol lol

Just started watching this show and it's the best comedy in tv now. I needed a new comedy since the office is a big let down this year.
" don't be mad cause GOD blessed me with a thigh slapper" lol lol lol

laugh.gif
 at this episode. If you haven't seen it don't click the spoiler.

Spoiler [+]
the penis creeping on the screen while adam is rambling
roll.gif

laugh.gif
 at this episode. If you haven't seen it don't click the spoiler.

Spoiler [+]
the penis creeping on the screen while adam is rambling
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom