:::[Official]World Cup South Africa 2010 Thread:::

Originally Posted by JD214

Naw that wasn't a dumb decision by giving him the Red Card, Torrres was running without the ball and got clipped. Video
nerd.gif

yes it was.

it was accidental.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Originally Posted by JD214

Naw that wasn't a dumb decision by giving him the Red Card, Torrres was running without the ball and got clipped. Video
nerd.gif

yes it was.

it was accidental.

I mean it was accidental, But I would understand why the Ref gave him a Red Card.

roll.gif
Honduras apparently doesn't want to score. Missed so many chances in this game including the latest two attempts.

Hey at least it looks like they'll get a point and play spoilers.

Originally Posted by TheGift23

roll.gif
Honduras apparently doesn't want to score. Missed so many chances in this game including the latest two attempts.

Hey at least it looks like they'll get a point and play spoilers.
It was Comedy!!
roll.gif
. 1v1 with the Goal Keeper.. 3 v 2 .. They just couldn't score lol.. I almost cried laughing

love the way chile plays..  they go out every match with the sole intention of destroying their opponent.  nothing better than attacking football
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Spain played like a bunch of ({})
how so? are you referring to the last minutes of the match?

either way, better than playing dirty as hell like chile did early on. spain has picked up no yellows in 3 matches.....i'd like to see them be a little more physical to be honest. either way, the best 2 teams of the group advanced.

glad to see spain avoid brazil and play their neighbors instead. should be an interesting match. hopefully spain can pick their offense up.

Originally Posted by knightngale

Torres went into full Paul Pierce mode as soon as he got clipped

1277496422531i1sy.gif

dude acting like he got hit on the head

I think you meant Derek Fisher mode? 

Ponce deserved a second yellow before this, so I can't feel sorry for him. He shouldn't even have been on the pitch here.

nah, fisher flops but pierce does that head whiplash motion EVERY TIME he drives to the basket

are you a celtics fan?

I missed the last 35 minutes of the spain match (to watch honduras), but I was not terribly impressed by them. For me, they scored an undeserving 2 goals in the first half, were getting outhustled and straight robbed on 50/50 balls, and were semi-flopping on too many occasions for my liking. Chile took it to them with their aggressive play
pimp.gif

the last 30 minutes of the honduras match was ++*$#*! comical....they had 1 v 1, 4 v 3, 5 v 3, and every other combo that favored them on the counter and each and every time, nothing came out of it. Their 1st win was their for the taking and they just fumbled every single chance

Glad to see Chile and the barca boys
pimp.gif
make it out though....too bad Medel is out against Brazil

All in all, performance-wise, all the right teams made it to the second round IMO except for Australia and Ivory Coast.

Originally Posted by EZLN1

I missed the last 35 minutes of the spain match (to watch honduras), but I was not terribly impressed by them. For me, they scored an undeserving 2 goals in the first half, were getting outhustled and straight robbed on 50/50 balls, and were semi-flopping on too many occasions for my liking. Chile took it to them with their aggressive play
pimp.gif

the last 30 minutes of the honduras match was ++*$#*! comical....they had 1 v 1, 4 v 3, 5 v 3, and every other combo that favored them on the counter and each and every time, nothing came out of it. Their 1st win was their for the taking and they just fumbled every single chance

Glad to see Chile and the barca boys
pimp.gif
make it out though....too bad Medel is out against Brazil
spain probably played their worst match tonight imo but they capitalized on a couple chilean mistakes.

and to be fair though chile's goal was an absolute gift, the most "undeserved" of the match. it would've been an easy save for casillas if not for the perfect deflection off piquet

Originally Posted by black chiney

Originally Posted by knightngale

Torres went into full Paul Pierce mode as soon as he got clipped

dude acting like he got hit on the head

smh
smh.gif
@ la nina
He didn't even get clipped by the oppenent either he clipped himself
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom