Official World Series Texas Rangers vs. San Francisco Giants Thread (4-1) Giants Win World Series!

Absolutely hating how so many of the Giant hitters guessing in 2-strike counts.

What happened to protecting?

I didnt wanna say anything earlier because I hoped we would score anyways.....but Freddy......are you kidding me? I know you just had a bonehead play in the first inning by not getting back to second on the flyout, but it is absolutely INEXCUSABLE for not scoring on Posey's single. There was ZERO chance that Andrus was going to catch that ball. You need to get a better read than that.

Should be 3-2 right now. Cant keep making these small mistakes. The little things are what wins ball games.

I didnt wanna say anything earlier because I hoped we would score anyways.....but Freddy......are you kidding me? I know you just had a bonehead play in the first inning by not getting back to second on the flyout, but it is absolutely INEXCUSABLE for not scoring on Posey's single. There was ZERO chance that Andrus was going to catch that ball. You need to get a better read than that.

Should be 3-2 right now. Cant keep making these small mistakes. The little things are what wins ball games.

Originally Posted by Tim Lincecum

Man I can't agree more. I've been yelling at every batter taking on 2 strikes to protect.

Originally Posted by Tim Lincecum

Man I can't agree more. I've been yelling at every batter taking on 2 strikes to protect.

Great play Edgar.
pimp.gif

I get it that Bengie Molina is slow. But that comment by Joe Buck was SO unnecessary. I understand why Bengie was pissed earlier this season.

I get it that Bengie Molina is slow. But that comment by Joe Buck was SO unnecessary. I understand why Bengie was pissed earlier this season.

Originally Posted by dland24

missed it, but what did buck say?

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

He grounded out to Renteria and right before Renteria threw to first he said he could roll to first and still beat Molina

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

He grounded out to Renteria and right before Renteria threw to first he said he could roll to first and still beat Molina

They showed Bengie running in slow motion (not his regular speed) and Buck said "I'll let that speak for itself". I hate Buck but I thought it was find and funny.

Edit- whoops didn't catch what he said for Molina's out

They showed Bengie running in slow motion (not his regular speed) and Buck said "I'll let that speak for itself". I hate Buck but I thought it was find and funny.

Edit- whoops didn't catch what he said for Molina's out

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

I missed that one.  I was just referring to the rolling the ball to first base comment.  

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

I missed that one.  I was just referring to the rolling the ball to first base comment.  

Back
Top Bottom