Official World Series Texas Rangers vs. San Francisco Giants Thread (4-1) Giants Win World Series!

WOW '02 was all we had to hold on to, and now we finally have a WS IN SF!!!! %!@%#++ AWESOME! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Congrats to the Giants for doing what most "experts" thought couldn't be done. First sports title since the Niners in 94. The Giants did the city proud. Wish I was back home right now b/c I know people are going nuts right now. Great MF job Giants.

granny couldnt get a high five
laugh.gif

WORLD CHAMPS!!!! bout got damn time one of my teams does something
pimp.gif

granny couldnt get a high five
laugh.gif

WORLD CHAMPS!!!! bout got damn time one of my teams does something
pimp.gif

Snuck into a bar at the airport to watch bottom 8 on...sucks the driver had to wait. I'm juiced!!

Shout out to the NT giants who we posted with during the season thread

Anyone who went to that Play Ball luncheon before the season knows this team was indeed special

I forgive you for batting Rowand lead off

Snuck into a bar at the airport to watch bottom 8 on...sucks the driver had to wait. I'm juiced!!

Shout out to the NT giants who we posted with during the season thread

Anyone who went to that Play Ball luncheon before the season knows this team was indeed special

I forgive you for batting Rowand lead off

congrats san fran and their fans. great pitching, clutch hitting, and great overall baseball. well done

congrats san fran and their fans. great pitching, clutch hitting, and great overall baseball. well done

WORLD CHAMPIONS BABBY!!!!!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Renteria named MVP!

All these "experts" saying we could not do it throughout the postseason! they can go #!*+ themselves. We earned this title beating Derek Lowe twice, Tim Hudson, Roy Halladay, Cole Hamels, Roy Oswalt, and Cliff Lee twice! Nobody can ever say we got lucky! True team effort so proud of this franchise!

WORLD CHAMPIONS BABBY!!!!!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Renteria named MVP!

All these "experts" saying we could not do it throughout the postseason! they can go #!*+ themselves. We earned this title beating Derek Lowe twice, Tim Hudson, Roy Halladay, Cole Hamels, Roy Oswalt, and Cliff Lee twice! Nobody can ever say we got lucky! True team effort so proud of this franchise!

Back
Top Bottom