Official World Series Texas Rangers vs. San Francisco Giants Thread (4-1) Giants Win World Series!

Vladdy looking silly out there.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by MFr3shM

Guerrero shouldn't play RF the next game.

I dont know where I saw it, but Ron was saying he was gonna play one of the first two games in the outfield in SF.
There forecast predicts showers tomorrow. Does Ron still stick with Vlad playing on a wet, slippery RF?

I guess we'll see.

I dont know where I saw it, but Ron was saying he was gonna play one of the first two games in the outfield in SF.
He said it during pre-game with MLB network

A part of me feels bad watching Vlad in RF, the other part doesn't give a #!$+ 
laugh.gif

He said it during pre-game with MLB network

There forecast predicts showers tomorrow. Does Ron still stick with Vlad playing on a wet, slippery RF?

I guess we'll see.

Doubt Vlad is out there tomorrow night... He's so god damn slow to EVERYTHING tonight... And he just %#@@*$ up another one. Wow.

Why is Mark Lowe on this roster.
sick.gif
Oh well, eat up these innings and never see another meaningful inning. Whatever.

See yall tomorrow night.

Doubt Vlad is out there tomorrow night... He's so god damn slow to EVERYTHING tonight... And he just %#@@*$ up another one. Wow.

Why is Mark Lowe on this roster.
sick.gif
Oh well, eat up these innings and never see another meaningful inning. Whatever.

See yall tomorrow night.

Back
Top Bottom