Official WRESTLEMANIA XXV Thread - 4/5 PPV 7pm et - Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels, HHH vs Orton

I had CM Punk as my number 2 pick. SO I'm kind of 1.5/2 right now on Predictions

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

Anyone know what the deal was with the black and pink Bret Hart style tights though?

By the way... CM Punk is that dude and has been one of my favorites since he debuted (even before that with his indie stuff). While the Christian storyline/angle with Edge would have worked nicely and it would have been nice to get Christian back in the limelight, CM Punk winning isn't necessarily bad. The fans were booing because they wanted Christian to win just like we all wanted Christian to come back at the Rumble.

CM Punk
pimp.gif

I really like CM punk too. He has the talent and he can really go far. He was ECW for the most part in the beginning. And I was glad to see him move to Raw andwin the title. Too bad they took it away from him, but giving it to Jericho was cool too

Anyone know what the deal was with the black and pink Bret Hart style tights though?

By the way... CM Punk is that dude and has been one of my favorites since he debuted (even before that with his indie stuff). While the Christianstoryline/angle with Edge would have worked nicely and it would have been nice to get Christian back in the limelight, CM Punk winning isn't necessarilybad. The fans were booing because they wanted Christian to win just like we all wanted Christian to come back at the Rumble.

CM Punk
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cosuna

This is somewhat better than hearing his National Guard song everytime I go to a movie theatre

FFFUUU sliggity
mad.gif

rhode island national guard, stand up!

Originally Posted by mrtramericanjr

They should put in the money in the bank match , if u win, u cant compete in it next year

Cm punk has been the ecw champ, the tag team champ, the ic champ, the world champ, he doesnt need to be in a damn money in the bank, and not after winning it last year

That won't work. you can only rotate the wrestlers so much. Plus some wrestlers don't want to compete on that platform.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

They better give Punk a legit reign now.
That's what I'm hoping for too.

And like I talked about before, this match would show who Vince felt was ready for that next step. He was high up on Punk in the previous months and I honestlythink Punk will be main eventing in the years to come. I think they're grooming him the same way they groomed Edge...

I will say one thing. Having the MITB match go first does set up for the potential spoiler.........

Look I respect the national guard , I have a problem with his music NOT the National Guard

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Punk winning was so anti-climatic.
Yeah I was rooting for CLB or Shelton.

Considering the participants that was a pretty good MITB match; Shelton and Kofi had some great spots.

laugh.gif
@ Mark Henry trying to do a suicide dive.

Kid rock should perform American Badass and have Undertaker come out in a motorcycle.

Originally Posted by cosuna

Look I respect the national guard , I have a problem with his music NOT the National Guard

haha, i know bro. i forgot to put the huge amount of space, then the "j/k" at the end.

when will this guy stop performing
ohwell.gif
eyes.gif
tired.gif

omg how long will this dude keep singing?? could have extended the MITB match instead of listening to this crap.

Back
Top Bottom