Official WRESTLEMANIA XXV Thread - 4/5 PPV 7pm et - Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels, HHH vs Orton

Welcome back, Stevie. Haven't seen you post in a LONG time.

Thanks man. I still browse NT once in a blue moon if I remember to. It seems like everytime I'm on the net its for a specific reason. You going to that ECWreunion show at the Arena? I just seen a thing about it today. Cheapest tickets are $50 bucks, they want $250 for ringside. I don't think Wrestlemania is$250 ringside. I don't think I've been to a live event since the final wwECW event there.

No, my dish just went out.
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

I need a stream.
nerd.gif

You could be right, it just isn't a WrestleMania ringwalk w/o the Driuds

Wow, press slam from Taker. Haven't seen that, maybe ever.

If I hear Cole say "Vintage" one more time, I'm gonna flip.

The booking of this show is very strange. You NEVER book the three biggest matches in a row. The crowd could very well be burnt out by the end of the show.

ok so i feel like i have wasted my money so far....these last three matches better come with it or i will def be disappointed. Im going Shawn, Edge, Orton tothe end the night....maybe a CM Punk sighting?

Thank God JR and King are dominating the commentary.

Originally Posted by KingDeeJay

ok so i feel like i have wasted my money so far....these last three matches better come with it or i will def be disappointed. Im going Shawn, Edge, Orton to the end the night....maybe a CM Punk sighting?

Same here. So far it has not been worth $65

Back
Top Bottom