Official WRESTLEMANIA XXV Thread - 4/5 PPV 7pm et - Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels, HHH vs Orton

17-0.

pimp.gif

JR and King call an awesome match. And then every minute or so, Michael Cole chimes in with an idiotic comment. He's like that kid no one likes who triesto fit in the group. God, I hate him.

might as well put the championship matches on Raw tomorrow night. End it right now! Cuz the rest of the matches won't pale in comparison to that! WOW!

Originally Posted by bkmac

My stream gave out a while ago (it stopped right before the first Chokeslam actually). I need to catch this on Youtube or somewhere ASAP.

You missed the best part fam. sick match.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

JR and King call an awesome match. And then every minute or so, Michael Cole chimes in with an idiotic comment. He's like that kid no one likes who tries to fit in the group. God, I hate him.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

So on point

That match was simply masterful
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

c3635ff57229ea478c750763c9eb27be63dc323.gif

Originally Posted by tupac003

This should have been the last match.
QFT

There's no way it can get better than this. NO WAY.

HBK vs. Taker exceeded the great expectations. Damn. Easily Match of the Year.

I imagine we'll see a couple swerves in the last two title matches though...
nerd.gif

wow. i thought i had seen it all until that!!!!! thought it was over for sure after that 1st tombstone
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

Originally Posted by bkmac

My stream gave out a while ago (it stopped right before the first Chokeslam actually). I need to catch this on Youtube or somewhere ASAP.

You missed the best part fam. sick match.
My stream was choppy, so I exited it, not really watchable on my end. I should have left it on just to hear the commentary and crowd.

I'll catch it eventually. On another forum, people were saying it's the greatest WM match they have ever seen
eek.gif

I can go in the shower now. I don't care to follow for the rest of the show
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom