Official WRESTLEMANIA XXV Thread - 4/5 PPV 7pm et - Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels, HHH vs Orton

RKO chants
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Maelstroom

Originally Posted by Bleepthat

The crowd is burnt out and the match is a snooze fest

The crowd is burnt out because it's a lame audience. Had this been in NYC at Madison Square Garden per se as boring as some of these matches admittedlyhave been the crowd would have been alot more raucous and vocal.

just read all the outcomes and i gotta say, its been pretty dull...i read the mitb was the worst yet, is that true?

hopefully my prediction for the final match happens

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

just read all the outcomes and i gotta say, its been pretty dull...i read the mitb was the worst yet, is that true?

hopefully my prediction for the final match happens
Nah, MITB was pretty good with the action, but the ending was kind of iffy. And CM Punk winning was not what people wanted

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I just watch this match and wonder where HHH would be if he wasn't married to Steph. It certainly wouldn't be headlining WrestleMania.

Imma disagree with you 4w I still think he would've been a main eventer just not as quick, and he would certainly be lesshated among the internet "smarts"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by Maelstroom

Originally Posted by Bleepthat

The crowd is burnt out and the match is a snooze fest

The crowd is burnt out because it's a lame audience. Had this been in NYC at Madison Square Garden per se as boring as some of these matches admittedly have been the crowd would have been alot more raucous and vocal.

Yea you are def right about that

yea as someone else reported, they are talkin about the disqualification way too much..

and i also think that nobody has ever lost the title by disqualification at mania

Is HHH ******ed? Why would he even think about getting disqualified?

And shouldn't a Pedigree on a table be enough to get disqualified?

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I just watch this match and wonder where HHH would be if he wasn't married to Steph. It certainly wouldn't be headlining WrestleMania.

Imma disagree with you 4w I still think he would've been a main eventer just not as quick, and he would certainly be less hated among the internet "smarts"
laugh.gif

gotta go with 4W, this man holds the quickest job in WM history, not too mention a pig stuy match to his resume, marrying Steph was the ONLY thing he could doto wipe that Curtain Call incident outta Vinces mouth

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by Saba

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

whos this GOD in the throwback lebron jersey ?

His name is Hank. I'll let him know you asked about him.
k
I hope your really the white ranger becuase your about to get your %!@ whooped.
laugh.gif
what ?
eyes.gif
just jokes man.

anyways,why is this the last match ? taker vs HBK was way better

Back
Top Bottom