Official WRESTLEMANIA XXV Thread - 4/5 PPV 7pm et - Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels, HHH vs Orton

Originally Posted by BlackMamba08

smh.gif
Does this dude book himself? Because he NEVER puts anyone over.
roll.gif
roll.gif

cena wins, triple h wins...what else is new?? hbk/taker match was great. Money in the bank coulda been better without the bigger guys.

I got a feeling Randy comes out tomorrow, shows footage of Triple Gay using sledgehammer, and gets rematch at Backlash, and actually wins the belt. God justwanted to win at Mania 25, been too long

i feel bad for those who paid to see this wrestlemania..

jim ross tommorow will say this was the best mania hes ever seen, like always

This piece of *%*# HHH does exactly what everyone else expected him to do...bury Orton and pedigree him in the middle of the ring for a 1, 2, 3. HHH is thebiggest douche of them all, this mother *!@@%$ is a cancer.

Even if Orton goes on to beat HHH at Backlash, it'll be bittersweet...this should have been HIS moment.

The crowd wasn't even that into it. It should have never been Triple GOD with the title facing Orton in the first place.

What a $%@!$%% !!%% bag.

so 2 things ive learned tonight.... 1- The WWE has no more ideas and 2- mickey rourke is the new mike tyson

That was a boring ending..

Outside off HBK/Taker..this felt like a regular PPV.

laugh.gif
I'm glad I kept my money. I'ma try and watch this on Youtube. What a joke. There's hardly any objectivity on the booking committee, when youhave the boss' daughter/lead booker being porked by a "main eventer".

Originally Posted by bjfar17

so 2 things ive learned tonight.... 1- The WWE has no more ideas and 2- mickey rourke is the new mike tyson
He was a boxer one time.
I give it a 5/10. The Hardy's match, Steamboat and Taker-HBK were the only good things, but I got goosebumps seeing Steamboat acting wild
Peace

$!!% HHH. WHATTA RIPOFF.
WORST MAIN EVENT SINCE WRESTLEMANIA 2000, AND HHH WON THAT MATCH AS WELL.

the hell is wrong with me.. totally forgot wrestlemania was today.
laugh.gif

sounds like HBK/UT delivered.. was it better than their first hell in a cell encounter?

SMH... anybody wanna post times to check back on the stream in the replay... like how many minutes into it for the Hardy match, HBK match MITB ?

Thanks in advance...

Back
Top Bottom