Official WRESTLEMANIA XXV Thread - 4/5 PPV 7pm et - Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels, HHH vs Orton

*Plays "Voices" on IPod"

Let's go Randy.
pimp.gif

shane o mac needs some just for men

son is in his thirties with that daddy hair already

sucks for us if austin is gone forever

I'd like to see Steph and the whole McMahon family turn on HHH and help Orton win the title.

That'd make Orton the ULTIMATE heal. Makes good TV imo.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

They're already messing up my dude Orton's entrance.

smh.gif

WWE...DO THE RIGHT THING and put Orton over in this match. He needs this far more than HHH does.

Put him in that upper echelon of all time heels.

this is strange...has there not been even one promo during the ppv? has wwe gone away from this? strange

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

smh.gif

WWE...DO THE RIGHT THING and put Orton over in this match. He needs this far more than HHH does.

I dont think it's happening. Raw gained one title..the wwe title is staying on smackdown

aiite peeps im out..going to hit a club real quick...hope to hear this match turns out ok. PZ!

Ok....so this PPV has sucked and then Shawn and Taker saved it....now its borderline bout to suck again if HGH keeps the strap....Orton's Law must begintonight or it never will......

Originally Posted by Maelstroom

smh.gif

I dont think it's happening. Raw gained one title..the wwe title is staying on smackdown

I wouldnt rule it out, the draft is next week.

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

Originally Posted by Maelstroom

smh.gif

I wouldnt rule it out, the draft is next week.

was just about to say that

Back
Top Bottom