**Official Wu- Block Thread (Album Dropping 11-27-12 UPDATED WITH TRACKLIST)**

"f ya mom on the side of the building, thats a walnut"
Album of the year imo...don't mean much to the newer generation since the nostalgia isn't really there but this is one of the biggest compilation albums in rap history. Only thing close to being this street would be Slaughterhouse or Sean Price joints.

Last edited:
btw im disgusted this only has 3 pages.
mean.gif

I agree ninja.

This is up there for one of the best albums of the year.

im disappointed this is only 2 pages.

As far as hip-hop is concerned, definitely feel is one of the best albums this year. Either this or Nas - Life is Good. Two different types of projects, but either way regardless of what you prefer both are excellent.
This is dope. I really thought i was going to have to load up the editing software and edit Sheek out this *****, but he held his own with Ghost.
Off a couple of listens this is more cohesive than that Wu-Massacre album. Whats the sample on Guns for Life?

btw im disgusted this only has 3 pages.
mean.gif
mean.gif

Imagine if this was 98...
and da crazy part about da disregard is da fact that this is joint is SOOOOOO solid.

and i got a feeling da critics/bloggers are type pass'e over it, meanwhile da fans are LOVING it, just check da hiphop DX review,

da editor gave it a 3.5 outta 5, and all da fans gave it a 4.5 outta 5.

^This definitely is an album purely for the fans.

Wish there were some visuals as well, so many good tracks to choose from if they wanted.

^This definitely is an album purely for the fans.

Wish there were some visuals as well, so many good tracks to choose from if they wanted.
i LOVING driving by, that would be it.

im surprised these cats aint got videos already in da can for this joint...da rebel INS and gza verses>* and jada aka ol' reliable
smokin.gif

they need a vid for crackspot stories..with todays visuals that joint would be epic/hilarious...sheek eatin not lettin junkies in lol ghost at the table, jada in the cut, rae just chillin

Will def kick back and watch those vids tomorrow.

Crack Spot Stories, Comin For Ya Head, Drivin Round, and Been Robbed are getting the most love from me :pimp: toooo nice

Back
Top Bottom