**Official X360 NBA 2K10 Fantasy Draft League [DRAFT ON NOW!!!]**

Originally Posted by Rafool

If that doesn't work I'll play....

GG Ritch....players couldn't hit a damn shot...again....

I go 2-0...to 2-3....
indifferent.gif

Yeah good game sir. LeBron was really the only person that could hit anything. If it were not for him it would have been a lot closer.

edit: How come every time I would try and shoot with Bosh Big Z comes over for the swat. smh!
laugh.gif

smh. dudes inbounds stealing, drawing charges before crossing halfcourt, getting all their buckets in the paint.... and i give you the ball back after ainbounds steal. lucky it was a custom homie.

haha the inbound stl was accidental or by the cpu. watch wut ure doin if u tryna avoid the charge; i only drew it once. it's part of the game. for therecord u scored a little more (missed some outside shots too not my fault) or the same amount of points outside the paint as me and i even showed mercy on uafta i threw the ball down court. i slowed down my O cuz i know ppl be whining about chucking down court. i was
laugh.gif
everytime u checked the team stats.

facepalm1ve4.jpg

I need to get better with MY team....

IU play like a two yera old....
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

My game with you Gully was over at half
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ohwell.gif

fuuuu.jpg
GULLLLY
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm really gonna kill you right now...I know your joking.... aren't you?
nerd.gif
honestly i dont know anymore .. after that game jennings had i think i would fear playing against him ..

if hes cold nex game i bet we can strike something up

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

I'm really gonna kill you right now...I know your joking.... aren't you?
nerd.gif
honestly i dont know anymore .. after that game jennings had i think i would fear playing against him ..

if hes cold nex game i bet we can strike something up
I'll make any deal you want for him.
nerd.gif

I have nothing to lose. Bunch of bums on my team and a bum controlling them. Can't get any worse.

smh.gif

dude know he won because of that cheap fast break off that rebound. dudes need to play by the rules
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
i ought to reset that. he know it too, thats why hedipped as soon as he won and didnt respond to my message
laugh.gif
smh.gif

imma reset that joint. because he did it on purpose
indifferent.gif
dude was doing fine. i could understand if he was fastbreaking off rebounds earlier in the game. but hewasnt. dude would slow it down and everything. then 2 mins left in the fourth in a close game and i lose by two.
indifferent.gif
come on son.

yo im the celtics and ive only played one game-____- anyone wanna custom or regular game right now?

What am i suppose to do then?
4th quarter down by 2, 2 mins left 3 on 1 fastbreak im suppose to bring it back out?
Yalll beter stop cryin foreal .. think logically

follow the rules. period. did i do it on the fast break? no. if the rules say dont do it, dont do it. yall dudes seem to have a hard time understanding this...there are no loopholes, you cant do it sometimes or whenever you really need to. its not negotiable...

Back
Top Bottom