Official Xbox 360 Madden 10 League (New league, fantasy draft, 8 teams!)

So whats the deal with the Packers.
Should i continue with the ********? If i only get the Packers temporarily il just keep the Skins

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I havent played a single person yet who used him effectively
smile.gif

word I played someone today who would scramble immediately and dump off passes to the rb. smh he was such a cheeser

WE will have to try later today.. I'm @ work all day

I'm tempted to start a new franchise with only 8/12 people.

Half the people NEVER post

Let me know what you guys think

16 is fine IMO. I dont like the idea of 8 unless were all within the same conference or 4 ppl in 1 division in 2 conf.

A new franchise with 8 players sounds alright... but maybe we should just see how this one turns out and if it goes wrong then just create a new one with 8reliable players.

Well I just beat the Jets to move to 3-1 on the season. I already have two strong MVP candidates: QB Drew Brees 71/100 1099 yds 12 TDs 2 INTs and HB/WR ReggieBush 20 rec 444 yds 6 TDs 578 kick return yds 2 TDs...these dudes are BEASTS!!

i can try it right now... if it doesnt work im gonna have to send my xbox out and be away from the league for about a week

nvm my xbox doesnt wanna work for more than 10-15 minutes at a time so im just gonna send it out and see if i can get it repiared....

Id like to have the packers when im back though... only gonna be out for about a week hopefully

Alright man.. I'm gonna drop you from the league for now... and play my game.. if you arent active within a week I'll give Jehlers your spot

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Such BS... lost my 13 game win Streak

I go up a TD with 2 mins to go.. and he drives down with NO problem when I was stopping him all game long

I get the ball back with a minute to go... and get hit and throw up a wobbly lob and throw a pick
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Dude was a level 1 with a record of 9-18

How the hell did I lose that one...
mad.gif

I've lost plenty of easy games too, worst feeling. But I just renewed my membership so I'm back in the league. And I'm playing some vick cheeseronline right now
mad.gif

This game is such a @#^%@#%^$# waste of money. I'm up 35-21 with a couple of mins to go in the 4th and all of a sudden it says connection lost withopponent. EA needs to fix their #@%@#^ online cause it's been terrible every @#%@#^@# year.

This never happened to me the first couple days this game came out. It's just getting ridiculous though. And when I see myself in the lobbies I have fullgreen bars so I don't know what it is.

Week 5 ready

What the hell is going on

Each game it gets more and more difficult for me to run the ball.. I get stuffed and lose yards all the time and had 350 first game
roll.gif

Hey how do I view a highlite I loaded to EA?

I just murdered Carolina Defensively.

7 INT's

3 Pick 6's

Im also starting to play very well with Jamarcus Russel

Watch out for the skinssss

McNabb throws for 4 TD's as the eagles cruise along in tampa bay
pimp.gif

I think I can see it now....

AAGN181.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
No super bowl predictions yet.