*OFFICIAL XBOX 360 MADDEN 10 ONLINE FRANCHISE*- Updates Pg 1! ONLY 16 Players

You sure we need all those people? More like 10-12 reliable people.

We got 11 in the NCAA league and that works fine

a let me get denver!

GT: Pac Man 850

i play everyday all day.

i start class august 24 from 8 to 12 though im good after that

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

lol dude already know this is going to fail. userpick is the ONLY person on NT who can successfully run a NT madden league. with that said ..... USERPICK whens the new league start?
laugh.gif
Nah homie this league ain't going to fail. If all you're gonna do is come in here and try to flame then **** lame.

sorry homie. i've done TONS of NT tourneys/leagues in both nba 2k and madden and IT IS a fact a successful league will only finish IF you have ALLdedicated players willing to get their games in. considering you just opened up the league to ALL NFL TEAMS there is NO WAY everyone in the league will finishtheir games or come close lol. my simple advise is to reduce the # of teams to say 10-12 at the most and go from there. ask anyone else who has signed up foryour league (I already see alot of 2k and madden league vets in this thread). they can tell you that you already set up this league to fail by opening it up toALL nfl teams. just saying
grin.gif
. but who knows you may have a format thatmight work with 32 players but that'd be a first for a NT madden "league" i believe. not trying to be the downer but just saying it how it is.been in too many leagues that have not finished and it was all because of undedicated players and also too many players

lol dude already know this is going to fail. userpick is the ONLY person on NT who can successfully run a NT madden league. with that said ..... USERPICK whens the new league start?
laugh.gif
Nah homie this league ain't going to fail. If all you're gonna do is come in here and try to flame then **** lame.

sorry homie. i've done TONS of NT tourneys/leagues in both nba 2k and madden and IT IS a fact a successful league will only finish IF you have ALL dedicated players willing to get their games in. considering you just opened up the league to ALL NFL TEAMS there is NO WAY everyone in the league will finish their games or come close lol. my simple advise is to reduce the # of teams to say 10-12 at the most and go from there. ask anyone else who has signed up for your league (I already see alot of 2k and madden league vets in this thread). they can tell you that you already set up this league to fail by opening it up to ALL nfl teams. just saying
grin.gif
. but who knows you may have a format that might work with 32 players but that'd be a first for a NT madden "league" i believe. not trying to be the downer but just saying it how it is. been in too many leagues that have not finished and it was all because of undedicated players and also too many players
Yeah my bad for going off on you (pause) (nh) last night, wasn't having such a good day
laugh.gif

And you guys are right, I think I'm gonna cut it down to 16 players. And then have a waiting list just in case players aren't playing their games, etc.

And some of you guys in a division by yourselves I'm going to have to ask you guys to switch divisions, so that we have 4 full divisions, 2 AFC divisionsand 2 NFC divisions.

I'm almost positive I'll be picking my first Madden since '04 up this year. Gimme the Saints. GT: Gator Boy 24

Aye Mamba you tryna run this thing? I saw that you commished the NCAA one, if you're willing to do it I'll give you the spot.

Mamba and Please say the baby, I'm thinking about switching you with a couple of the dudes on the list cause some of them already look like they're notgonna be fully into this franchise. With that said, this thing is looking good as of now. Just need a few of you to switch teams, whoever chose the colts isgoing to have to switch.

And some of you guys in a division by yourselves I'm going to have to ask you guys to switch divisions, so that we have 4 full divisions, 2 AFC divisions and 2 NFC divisions.

I wonder if we can do custom Divisons like in NCAA??

And yeah we need Mamba in there.. dude is the most reliable Player in here. Been with him in multiple 2k leagues and the NCAA league now

Well I don't think I would want to host it since around that time I'll be starting fall semester, but I definitely want into the league.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

And some of you guys in a division by yourselves I'm going to have to ask you guys to switch divisions, so that we have 4 full divisions, 2 AFC divisions and 2 NFC divisions.

I wonder if we can do custom Divisons like in NCAA??

And yeah we need Mamba in there.. dude is the most reliable Player in here. Been with him in multiple 2k leagues and the NCAA league now
I'm pretty sure that we can't.. if we could though that would help out so much.
Damn, Mamba you can't host this thing? Alright.. well looks like I'm just gonna have to keep my spot as commish. And Mamba I'm gonna swap you withsomeone else cause like dude said you're a reliable player. You're gonna have to choose a new team though, and you have to pick a team from one of thedivisions that are almost full. Sorry
grin.gif

Alright my dude
pimp.gif

I'll help you out here and there. Now we just need people to report back in here though...

Does Madden come out Tuesday or Friday? I've bought it release date every year since 04 and never has it come out on a day besides tuesday...
tired.gif

Anyway.. I'll start the league and report here once I get it

Oh, okay. And also, if you guys do not join the franchise within a day (or two) you will be replaced by the players on the waiting list.

Back
Top Bottom