Official Xbox 360 Post: For those who CARE, COD4 patch is now available

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

Nnarum, I sent you a msg via XBL, but I was wondering whats up with COD4 NT vs ISS?

Goldeneye isn't confirmed, so I would change the title too BSP cuz I got too excited
laugh.gif

About the HDDVD Player, I am still gunna watch movies on it too
pimp.gif
Transformers is still
pimp.gif

Tonight I'll be on Lost Odyssey, but I'm also gunna hit up COD4 so if that match is still goin on, we should hit up and play together before the match sometime.

Add me: GamerTag below. I hope it's still on
devil.gif

My bad dude... I been slackin with work... I'm going to say officially we playing Sunday night... 9e/8c/7m/6p/4 Hawaiian... Tomorrow I'm going tosetup a post here and on ISS... We got them suckas
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

so I have to buy a memebership to play the xna games?
no just go to new arrivals on the marketplace page, go to game content section and go to xna launcher. download that. then go to the my gamessection{where demos, arcade games,etc are categorized} and there should now be an xna section. select the xna section and it should be empty. press y on yourcontroller and it should send you to a downloadable page that consist of 7 games that you can download. they can only be launched in the xna game section.

anyone play Bully before on the ps2? how is it? it looks pretty interesting, im thinkin about pickin it up next week when it drops

I haven't seen anyone post this, but this is pretty freakin' big time.

https://downloads.channel8.msdn.com/Products/XNA_Game_Studio.aspx

[h2]XNA Game Studio 2.0[/h2]XNA Game Studio 2.0 - Microsoft XNA Game Studio 2.0 is a set of tools that allow students, hobbyists and independent developers to build games for both Microsoft Windows and Xbox 360. XNA Game Studio 2.0 is based on the .NET Framework and includes custom managed code libraries, Xbox Live Support, and Games for Windows Live support to make multi-player game development easier.

XNA Creators Club 12-Month Trial Subscription - Coupled with XNA Game Studio 2.0, the XNA Creators Club 12-Month Trial Subscription opens up video game development to untapped creative minds, enabling anyone to affordably build and play their amazing game ideas on Xbox 360[emoji]8482[/emoji] systems for the first time ever. The access key below grants access to a 12-month trial subscription that provides aspiring game developers the ability to develop games for their Xbox 360 without having to pay the $100 yearly subscription.
So you get this program for FREE for a year if you're a student (and can verify) at one of about 30 or so schools it looks like. Definitelyworth a look.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

I don't brag much, but I'm probably the best on here when it came to that game on N64.
grin.gif
everybody and their brothers says this... that's what is great about live, no more questioning where you really stand on games.. before this, everybody used to think they were tight at games.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[h2][/h2]
[h2]Microsoft halts production on HD DVD add-on[/h2]
Posted Feb 24th 2008 12:30AM by Xav de Matos
Filed under: News
It's official. After sidestepped inquires to retailers and unanswered questions during the Blogger Breakfast, Gamescore Blog sends the word that Microsoft has officially ended production on the HD DVD add-on drive for the Xbox 360. Citing the recent decision from Toshiba to shut the format down, Hollywood exodus and various retailer announcements, Microsoft is out of the HD DVD business. Current owners of the HD DVD drive, who haven't flooded eBay with their defunct format, will be happy to know that Microsoft will, "continue to provide standard product and warranty support for all Xbox 360 HD DVD Players in the market."

With the announcement Microsoft took the opportunity to reiterate its sediment that this format massacre war has little impact on it's Xbox 360 business and reminds consumers that the HD DVD was just one of the various ways the Xbox 360 offered HD content, another being through the Xbox Live Video Marketplace. On a side note anyone wondering what they can do with their HD DVD drive, this video might help.
frown.gif

nnarum, i sent you a friend request last night on live. my GT is Doomsday906 in case you were wondering who it was
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I just got my HD DVD PLAYER from Gamestop. I just realized that it didn't come with a power cord now I have to return it. I paid $54.13. It was in brandnew condition.

For 50? I don't even HD TV and I'll probably buy one for that price and get HD DVD movies for cheap and wait until I get a better TV.

i read on cheap %$* gamer that hollywood video is selling all their used hd dvds from $5-$10 each depending on where you live...

alright, im tired of dragging my internet cord across the room to play online...

wasnt there a way to connect wireless w/o having to buy the 100$ wireless adaptor....

instruction please

thx!

Back
Top Bottom