Official Xbox 360 Post: For those who CARE, COD4 patch is now available

HEY. I know some of you have heard that COMPUSA is going out of business. did any of yall stock up on xbox live memberships since you get 15% off the cards

laugh.gif
@ halo being 6th... not because I care, or think the ranking is wrong.. just b/c of how much crap they're going to catch from all the halo fanboys whowill never claim their favorite game has any flaws, or any of that jazz..

I still can't recover my gamertag but can play on my cousins..smh it start downloading my gamertag than stopped it to say sign in is currently unavailablethan showed I had friends online than signed me off..weird

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

I just got COD4 for xbox 360 and i was wondering can u split screen online?If so how?
ohwell.gif

You can't.

Unless you do what I did.
Had a homie who doesn't have internet at his pad. He brought his 360 over and his COD4. We ended up running two 360s on two separate tv's on the same router in the same room.

Of course two separate live accounts.
Thats a pretty good idea.Thanks

yea,if EA buys the nab license,its a wrap for me and sports videogames. and i know EA is getting mad shook as the 2k series has been outselling live these pastcouple of years.

my bad for last night Rom0 to 0wens...i was on the phone and i suck playing madden and being on the phone at the same time...
ill try and be on madden later on tonight for anyone who wants to get a LOSS

Is Xbox Live working for everyone right now?

I just downloaded the update and cant play madden online.

Damn XBL is down again. I had 2 weeks off and wantedto level up my guns but I cant even get more than a few games in.

^^^ theres no walmart by me. i live in brooklyn. so i gotta resort to online. thanks for the info

Smokey1212 - SUPA S0AK

That's "soak" with a Zero. Newest Memeber of the 360 squad. Word.
TEAM XBOX360​
.::Gamertag ::.​

Back
Top Bottom