Official Xbox 360 Post: For those who CARE, COD4 patch is now available

Quote:
Devil May Cry 4 goes premium

Capcom spills the details on $79.99 collector's edition package for its upcoming PS3/Xbox 360 action-horror game.

By Brendan Sinclair, GameSpot

Posted Nov 5, 2007 5:09 pm PT

A smattering of swag.Earlier this year, Capcom announced that its upcoming action game Devil May Cry 4 would arrive on the Xbox 360 and PC in addition to the already-announced PlayStation 3 version. A group of Sony fans took the news as a slight, and posted an online petition expressing demoralization at the move, and pledged not to purchase the game. More than 12,000 people added their names to the petition.

Today Capcom detailed a Collector's Edition option on both platforms that might entice some of those 12,000-plus jilted gamers to pick up the game after all.

While most special edition games are offered at a $10 markup over the standard edition's new release price, the Devil May Cry 4 Collector's Edition is being offered for $79.99, a $20 premium over the regular version. For the extra Jackson, gamers will receive a couple extra discs, one with the first four episodes of Devil May Cry: The Animated Series (which will be sold separately for $29.99), and one for the PC that includes a "making of" feature, music from the soundtrack, concept art, wallpapers, icons, and screensavers. The Collector's Edition will also come packaged in a "steelbook" case.

Both the regular and collector's edition of Devil May Cry 4 are set to launch in North America on February 5 for the Xbox 360 and PS3. For more on the game, check out GameSpot's latest coverage.

:smh:
smh.gif

Quote:
College Hoops 2K8 signs 90 classic rosters

Earlier this year, 2K Sports scored a decisive victory over rival EA Sports with its well-reviewed pro basketball sim NBA 2K8. With the two soon squaring off on the collegiate level, 2K is hoping its depth of roster will help give it a similar edge.

2K Sports announced today that 90 classic teams would be included in this year's College Hoops 2K8. Of those 90 teams, 69 will be player-for-player re-creations of past greats, including Michael Jordan's 1982 North Carolina Tarheels and the Cinderella-story 1990 Loyola Marymount Lions. The game will also include six all-time conference teams and 15 all-time school teams.

College Hoops 2K8 will be available for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PlayStation 2 on November 19.

FS Brand new sealed The Orange Box and Stranglehold pm or email at [email protected]
[/quote][/quote]

I went to Circuit City to check out those deals and they didn't have one 360 title in the bin
indifferent.gif

I asked someone in the store about it and they told me that whatever was in the bin is what they had left. Hope some of you guys have luck finding something
tired.gif

smh.gif

Everytime i try to sign in it logs me on to my profile and says connected to live but wont actually connect.
And when i finally do get on, it boots me right off...

MS need to fix this @+@# RIGHT NOW!!!
Im not paying to play campaign
indifferent.gif

They better throw me a free month, a game, some ms points, a cookie, or something.

Quote:
HALO 3 QUESTION: Can you do co-op to get the meta scoring achievements? ALso, should you put scoring for team scoring or free for all scoring? Thanks.
TEAM XBOX360
GAMERTAG : jae 0h en takes do0 d0o's infreshhsnikes
the 0 is a zero...word​

OMG, I was at my friends house about 10 min ago and could not get a damn game of Halo going. Kept searching for matches, then restarts. It froze 2 times too,enough to have to physically power down the 360. MS better get this @@*+ corrected. I'm pretty disappointed right now.

I still dont know how stream videos to my xbox. the vid is saved to windows media player, but doesnt play on my xbox. but the pictures work.
What type of file are they? Mine couldnt play mpeg4 (soccer matches//simpsons episodes) so I converted one of the episodes from .mp4 to .wmv andnow it works. Audio Quality took a hit though.

i dont understand how the xbox live is free for over a year if its a 48 hour trial?
I guess you have to repeat the process every 48 hours lol.

if anyone wants to play CoD4 (specifically Ground war)..GT: RealMadrLd. Im garbage but whatever lol.

SMH at dude sayin "Call of Duty IIII"

dudes got major skills though, im barely able to hit dudes in the chest with the snipes... and i dont know his gun is barely recoiling, cause whenever i take ashot my gun starts wildin with the kick back:smh:

Originally Posted by xblaze23

Thanks Doc! I copped the 12+1 card for when my subscription is up in June. I didn't get free shipping either, but for roughly $2 a month versus $3.84, thats half off! Thanks again. Can I use another code with the same email address and info? Or do I have to use someone elses info, like a friend/relative?
Too bad they didn't have points available... I need some of those too, and this code would've worked beautifully.

Heres what I did on my 2nd order (Messenger Kit):

I made a 2nd account using my Mom's name. I used a new code.The only real difference was it would ship to my Mom's name but the address//card were the same as the first order. It shipped out already. Funny thing is.. the order details also appears in my primary account which was used for the first order.

To make it simple.. new code, new account, new name, same shipping address, same payment.

Regarding the Points Card, Although it says sold out, you can still order. The shipping times are inaccurate because My original order (Saint's Row) said 6+ weeks shipping time. It had an estimated shipping date of February 14th! lol but I received it 1.5 days after submitting the order. I couldnt believe how fast the game arrived.

Hmmm, I did just try another code. Same info, I did a guest account instead of registering. It confirmed my order too. We'll see if it goes throughthough.

Game Informer has no credibility. Its put out by a game store. It would be like if Finish Line put out a magazine that reviewed shoes. Everything is a must buy!

Not that I'm saying Assassin's Creed isn't good or even great, I just think Game Informer is garbage
TEAM ARSENAL
Lehmann
Sagna-Eboue-Toure-Gallas
Rosicky-Gilberto-Fabregas-Denilson
Eduardo-Van Persie​

Originally Posted by doosta45

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

If you pay for a subscription to something and the product you paid for doesn't live up to your expectations, you have a right to retaliate.

Look at it the other way - if you, as a user of xbox live, somehow did something with your account that wasn't acceptable within the contract you agreed to when you signed up, microsoft would take action against you.. Why should we as consumers act any differently? At least compensate us for lost time ya know?

sueing for something that you missed out on for what 2 weeks that you pay roughly 5 dollars a month for.
indifferent.gif
you just lost like 2.50, and they will probably sue for a couple million too. what would you have to do for microsoft to take action against you in court, hack their system. anything else they will just tell you to change this, change that, or ban you.

i understand for lost time and we should get something to be compensated for, but sueing
smh.gif
dukes cant find something else to do other then play video games? if dukes arent satisfied with live, cant you get a refund? or stop playing on live and let them fix it.

no im not mad

You don't always sue just to make money - a lot of times it's done to correct problems, like the problem with that contract that was posted thatoffers no guarantee of quality or assurance of a working product.

I understand what you're saying about people being sue-happy.. but you're barking up the wrong tree in this instance.

^Yep, go to redeem code, then type in the code from the back of the card. You'll have to scratch it off to see it. They it will pop up to confirm and,wallah! You have a gold subscription!

Did they even give out anything free to download for Christmas?
I don't think so
smh.gif

so i copped smackdown vs. raw thinking i was gonna play it with my brothers. we used to play the n64 ones heavy when we were into wrestling. now they reallydont seem interested in this game after they stopped watching it. if i exchange this game for a brand new copy at gamestop what store will accept it without areceipt for a refund? since theres no way i can get my money back at GS. its already open.

Originally Posted by tHe HiGh ScHoOl GrAdUaTe

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

so i copped smackdown vs. raw thinking i was gonna play it with my brothers. we used to play the n64 ones heavy when we were into wrestling. now they really dont seem interested in this game after they stopped watching it. if i exchange this game for a brand new copy at gamestop what store will accept it without a receipt for a refund? since theres no way i can get my money back at GS. its already open.

I think your out of luck...best bet now is prob ebay

damn that sucks. i might have to take an L on this one. can anyone in retail help me out? i posted this same question on gamefaqs and they said walmartmight do it but no one was completely sure.

Back
Top Bottom