Official Xbox 360 Post: For those who CARE, COD4 patch is now available

seeing the ferris wheel frustrates me...i hated that part...
word...Ferris Wheel part + Veteran difficulty = NEAR IMMPOSIBILTY
mad.gif

and ill be on COD4 later tonite...get at me

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

I'm thinking about buying a 360 and I would like to know what good games are on it, except.
Gears of war
Halo 3
Bioshock
And what good games are coming out for it?

i want you to get cod 4 for the 360 so i can see if you can hamg with the 360 boys
devil.gif

Anyone on here play Live 08 ?? huh ???
the only guy i know of on nt who has live 08 is narum
laugh.gif

i might get it when it drops in price. that is the only game i dont have.

Just came home from Best Buy...

Check your local Best Buys, 'cause they have Rock Band up for demo.

Messed with the drum kit... Fun as hell, don't sleep.

September 30, 2006:

The day I only began to realize how stupid this is...

anybody that works at gamestop, i have a question? if i bought something at gamestop.com and didnt like it and returned it to a gamestop store near me, wouldthey give me cash or credit my credit card?

d3b15b4569dc211610e5794f4e97a5ba43f30af.jpg

damn that looks sick. i'd buy the hd-dvd drive if i could paint it black but i'm too scared i'll mess it all up. nintendo just needs to release ablack wii so all my systems match.

^Thats why you play team hardcore, if some dummy shoots you instead of saying get down or moving to the side.
STAB HIM NUFF SAID!! Plus its better to me, none of that I have to put a whle clip in you because of Juggernaut garbage.

I knew not to trust employees sometimes. Dudes was pressuring me to buy it for the Wii

^ i still don't get it edit: oh ok i didn't notice the link

just beaat COD4. watching the credits roll. :smh:
smh.gif
@ this cornball rap music :lol:
laugh.gif
BigBrother

an update on the 360 im bout to purchase. dude says he hasnt registered it yet so im free to do so.

i need more opinions, should i do it? thanks to those whove chimed in so far

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

They deserve this... it's gotten completely out of hand, if it was one week and things got better it'd be one thing but like you guys are saying, the network is still TRASH.

Microsoft's free Arcade title not enough, still hit with lawsuit over Xbox Live outages

Posted Jan 5th 2008 11:02AM by Darren Murph
Filed under: Gaming
We can't say that we're shocked to hear this -- you know, considering just how long those Xbox Live holiday blues went on -- but Microsoft is indeed being slapped with a class action lawsuit over the aforementioned outages. Reportedly, a trio of angered Texans are alleging that Microsoft didn't abide by its own contract when network issues disallowed a good chunk of Live users from getting their fix over the past few weeks. According to the complaint, MSFT understood that the time of year would lead to increased activity, yet "failed to provide adequate access and service to Xbox Live and its subscribers." Of course, we're betting the Redmond-based lawyers point out that clause about not guaranteeing any minimum level of service, but who knows, maybe we'll all end up with two shiny new Arcade titles.
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
people sue for everything. you cant stop playing video games for a couple weeks and spend time with you fam or go outside and spend time withyour friends? seriously

I saw in the Best Buy ad that they're going to have a collector's edition version for COD4. Does anyone know what will be different about this version?
TEAM XBOX360​
.::GAMERTAG - mikejs210::.​

I was just looking at youtube and this is what i saw! Don't know if posted though.

So i filed my xbox repair online last week... should they be sending a box to my house to ship it? It said free shipping, and now it says waiting on device toarrive, but i never got an email or anything saying they'd send one out or anything...

Back
Top Bottom