Official Xbox 360 Post: For those who CARE, COD4 patch is now available

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

Just ordered GH2 bundle from yourfree360games.com, we'll see if it actually works

Believe me dude it works, as well as all their other sites. I got 250 paypal from their wii site, and I just ordered another 4000 MS point card.

Hey,

Quote:
modernmarvel is a pretty good player. i think hes a niketalker...
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
Craftsy
There's No World For Tomorrow, If We Wait For Today

Live and Direct from Gravesend,Brooklyn
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​

Army of Two is delayed til March 08

If youre thinkin about GH3 but you want Rock Band, get both. GH3 is dope, and Rock Band has a lead and bass guitarist but the bundle only comes with 1 guitar.

ALSO TO THOSE NOT PLANNIN ON GETTIN THE BUNDLE

dont sleep if you want to play it.

Separate accessories are NOT available until AT LEAST FEBRUARY

Ahh the night before Call of Duty 4. Tonight will be fun.
TEAM XBOX360​
.::GAMERTAG:inmynikes PwNz JaE 0h 3N l0lz3rz::.​
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

man somebody tell me how to hit that mother @#%$ in the flying saucer in level 2 on the simpsons >:
mad.gif
FS Nike Air jordan IX Retro, Kobe all star 2k5, XVIII low, Shox Stunner, VC 1 all size 12. pm or email at [email protected]

Ok I just got COD4 for Christmas, I was gonna buy it myself but I guess my aunt "overheard" me ranting about it, lol. So I have 2 questions:

1) I suck, how do I get better so that I don't embarass my family's name online?
2) The only way to gain rank is online right? So why do the points keep poppin up when I play split screen?

Originally Posted by AyoKamikaze

Originally Posted by doosta45

Originally Posted by AyoKamikaze

I know it's over but what was it?

25 off anything over 25
This is probably a dumb question on my part but how much was xbl and the 4000 point cards on dell?

Both after the coupons came to $56.xx. Thats half price.

have the componet cables and when i switch it to HDTV i dont get anything but i do when i switch it on SDTV...is the componet cables with the HDTV switch forHDTV's without HDMI? and if u have HDMI u need the HDMI cable?

New Squadron Record
18.75 seconds :smokin
smokin.gif
TEAM XBOX360
.::GAMERTAG:inmynikes PwNz JaE 0h 3N l0lz3rz::.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

Can anyone tell me why I get kicked out of games in COD4? Its happened to me a couple times, and I've alwaqys been curious as to why it happens. I'llbe playing a match and then when the match is done it'll say "game lobby closed" and kick me out..help?

Originally Posted by MAYOR of NYC

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

divx,xvid support
eek.gif
smokin.gif
glasses.gif

some of the other stuff on the update is nice too
pimp.gif

damn dude..i thought u was a mime the way u never talk online...but seems as if you sure love to express yourself by typing rather than talking where ppl can hear your voice
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Liban906

anyone know what the "cooked grenades" challenge is? i was randomly looking through the challenges right now and saw i had done 4/5 but i dont know what i even did

"Cooking" a grenade is holding the bumper down to pull the pin and hold the grenade. Takes up time the grenade would spend sitting at the foot ofyour enemy and instead puts it in your hand, properly timed it means people cant hear your grenade hit and then try and run.

Back
Top Bottom