Official Xbox 360 Thread...Xfinity, HBOGO, MLB TV up

can anyone hook me up with a 1 or 3 month live code?

never been much for playing online but want to try it out before i buy

You get a free month every time you sign up for xbox live...or for a new account at least.

Gears of War 3[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] has left me with a parallel set of emotions. On one side, it represents a powerful elegy, a close to a series that has done much to define this console generation. It's a melancholy thing, seeing a solid conclusion for characters that a lot of us liked despite ourselves, that make themselves even more understood in the end. But [/font]Gears of War 3[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] does it with respect and grace, and even subtlety, for a fantastic experience from start to finish. And it bestows a postscript of one of the most full featured, fun, and polished multiplayer experiences I've ever played. [/font]Gears of War 3[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] has finally kept the promise the series made six years ago, and then some.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]http://www.joystiq.com/20...-review-the-damage-done/[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]9/10[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/119/1194638p1.html[/font]

simply put, a must have for any 360 owner. I might pick up the controller too just for the hell of it.

Debating on pulling the trigger on my GOW3 box or waiting to see if the arkham city one gets to retail.

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Can someone tell me what makes GOW so great? (Srs)

Real talk...
One of this generations most well put together game from top to bottom. The guys at Epic did a great job with the overall Gears of War experience. I'll add a few more points...

-The story. They did a great job of having characters that are easy to love backed by such a compelling story. If anything, I would buy this game straight up just to finish the campaign.

-Cover/Shooting system. They took something that wasn't too common and almost damn perfected it. Active Reloading is such a small thing but keeps gamers on top of their stuff.

-Multiplayer. The multiplayer experience is also one of the better ones I've experienced. The game modes are innovative and they really just kept improving since the first.

-Weapons. Again Epic created new things without getting rid of much. The balance on the weapons are sorta eh.. (sawed-off is mad dumb. 
grin.gif
) but they did a great job.

It's really hard to capture everything about Gears, it's something that you just gotta experience.

I cannot wait till Monday night. 
pimp.gif

for fellow gears enthusiasts
Ticker madness for Seriously 2.0 and 25x for your wings is going on now till midnight on the 19th.

there's supposed to be unlockables in Gears of War 3 for those achievements so if that's your thing, get to it.

Anyone still play Fight Night?
I JUST started playing online with Holyfield, too many Isaac Frost's online 
30t6p3b.gif

Played this one Tyson and dude was RUTHLESS, I managed to get one lucky first round knock down and countered a majority of his punches but dude was releasing a full onslaugt of punches after the knock down and won 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Any good promo deals for GOW3? 
nerd.gif
You get $20 off your next game purchase if you order it from Amazon. Be sure to get release day shipping its only 99 cents.

Originally Posted by dizzledyl

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

still no 12 month deals?

nope they are being replaced with the starter bundles there was one today 12 months for 49.99 just expired 

IDK if this sale is for everyone but on the xbox dashboard microsoft is offering 33% off 12 month live price. I am already a gold member and my live needs to be renewed this month but im gonna buy for sure. It's the best price I can find anywhere and it's for $39.99.
pimp.gif

Anybody download the new FREE Red Dead Redemption Download Content. Its mad fun! Im gonna be on this until the GOW3 release. Add Me I also got Halo:Reach, Black Ops

GT- chief23insaniD

where you see that 33% off deal @..

heads up.. "Weapon Skin Bundle - Haze Animated Set" is free under Gears of War 3 in the Xbox Live Marketplace.

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Any good promo deals for GOW3? 
nerd.gif

If your in Canada, it does not get any better. Epic and Limited edition 59.99 each from September 20-22

img00071201109132141.jpg
Cmon.. Read the fine print.. That 250 GB Xbox is a deal though!

Back
Top Bottom