Official Xbox 360 Thread...Xfinity, HBOGO, MLB TV up

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

my live expires this month, where can i get another year for cheap?

THIS. I was hoping someone wouldv'e posted a deal.
SRVBALLER - I would strongly suggest getting whatever most of your friends have. They both offer basically the same package but since most of my friends have XBL, I enjoy that more. Plus, XBL partying/multiplayer seems stronger to me. 
nerd.gif
 My PS3 is mainly for my blu-ray collection but most ps3 users complain of the extra cost of XBL. Like I said though, I'd probably go with whatever your friends have unless you're strictly buying it for single player usage.

^Yeah I'm definitley buying it to play online mostly. Also mostly going to play sports games such like Madden, 2K and Fifa.

Where's the best place to get a deal on one right now?

Who's getting Gears 3? My body is ready for some horde action. 3 weeks away!!

Originally Posted by srvballer

^Yeah I'm definitley buying it to play online mostly. Also mostly going to play sports games such like Madden, 2K and Fifa.

peep the title, best buy is giving a 75$ gift card with the purchase of a 250gb...or the 4gb is 199.99 and sometimes amazon gives a gift card 
im getting gears 3

casperjr my mic that came with my xbox i didnt know how to use it as well i say mess with the settings i guess

4000 live points 40 shipped from ebay.com on the homepage now 

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Who's getting Gears 3? My body is ready for some horde action. 3 weeks away!!

I am, anyone who plays Gears multiplayer on NT should add me, the only game I really play besides Black ops, GT is CheapGrampsJoe. 

I will definitely be getting Gears 3. The Beta was sick.

Anyone grabbing Dead Island? Battlefield 3?

Originally Posted by srvballer

Are you a baseball fan as well, if so cop the PS2. The Show>>>>>
W/ that said, can anyone help me fix my xbox? I got two red rings. I cleared all the dust inside the console, I put thermal compund on it two months ago, what gives?

Today at the Call Of Duty XP event in Los Angeles, we announced the Xbox 360 Limited Edition Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Console and two limited edition Modern Warfare 3 themed accessories. Here are the details:

This limited edition console includes a customized console with graphics from the game, along with two custom wireless controllers, a 320GB hard drive, a copy of “Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3,

i dont like those new controllers, i got the silver one trying to sell it

i got 1600 points any suggestions on a good game or 2 to buy? whats an xbox must have arcade game? the demo for bastion was pretty cool

[h4]Xbox Live Fall 2011 Dashboard update preview: Bing search, voice control, and a Metro overhaul[/h4]
By Sean Buckley   posted Sep 9th 2011 12:00PM

http://www.engadget.com/tag/preview/www.blogcdn.com/www.engadget.com/media/2010/03/postspritepreview.gif);">http://www.blogcdn.com/ww.../postspritepreview.gif); display: block; width: 54px; height: 19px; background-position: 50% 0%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">Preview

xbox2011dashupdate12343-1.jpg

Autumn is fast approaching -- and you know what that means: it's round about time for an Xbox Dashboard update. Sure, we got a peek of Microsoft's upcoming harvest back at E3, but the good folks from Redmond invited us to take a closer look at what they're calling the "most significant update to the Dashboard since NXE." Senior project Manager Terry Ferrell was on-site to walk us through an early engineering beta and show us how an updated Metro UI, Bing search and deeper Kinect integration is going to change the way folks manage their entertainment content. 

http://www.engadget.com/2...eview-bing-search-voice/

how the hell do you even get espn on the xbox, I d/l'ed the app thing along time ago and can;t watch %++@.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Why don't you like it? I was going to buy one as my next controller.

Pretty cool looking dashboard.. i'll turn on my box to download it when it drops

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

if your talking about the new ones with the redesigned Dpad
eyes.gif
. people have issues with the Dpad falling off after some use

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

if your talking about the new ones with the redesigned Dpad
eyes.gif
. people have issues with the Dpad falling off after some use
yeah that one, it just feels cheap, my d pad didnt fall off but i only used it a month been collecting dust since...but i could see that it could fall off
the sticks are concave and felt way smaller than the black controller i have, made my hands cramp while playing cod running marathon...the d pad changes shape but it makes no difference it still moves the same imo, and looks cheap and sounds like a cheap fight stick when i was trying to do moves while playing mortal kombat

Back
Top Bottom