Official Xbox 360 Thread...Xfinity, HBOGO, MLB TV up

The new layout is nice - Clean and much more practical,

Anyone know if FIFA got updated also? Could of sworn some things changed

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

laugh.gif
this update would have taken forever to load on the ps3... thats why i rarely us mine...

....really? ive never heard that before.

....idk, id take that just to be able to upgrade my own hard drive when i wanted to.

i had the ps3 slim for a while and when i wanted to play GT5 when it dropped.. i had to update the system and another update to play the game... same thing for netflix took almost 45min from start to finish....

yeah downloads on ps3 took way longer than on 360...i notice on 360 the updates are always 4mb

but since the update my connection has been moderate i play on a wired connection like 2 feet from my router anyone else?

NT bros...Add me GT: IGsTI Dreadful

just got my profile back online and I need more friends to play online with. The game that I play is gears of war 3

How does it work? 
I have an old XBOX ELITE (120 gb). I want buy a new one.  I have a bunch of games on my hard drive that I bought from the Market. Can I transfer that over? 

What about my game info that Ive saved into my hard drive? Is that transferable too?

Again, how do you do it?

you can re-download arcade games/DLC from your download history. You can try using the new cloud storage feature (there is a video on the console explaining it if necessary) but the cap is 512MB. I'd use this for game saves. Alternatively, you can use a memory card or flash drive to physically store it/transfer it.

http://www.amazon.com/San...id=1323544657&sr=8-1

Edit:

If you'll have both xbox hard drives out at the same time.. you can use a transfer cable. For more info: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/Live/Transfer

Make sure you understand content licenses & DRM when transferring purchased content.

After your content is transferred to the new console, some content might still be associated with your old Xbox 360. Don't worry, you'll still be able to play the content on your new console as long as you are signed in to Xbox LIVE using the gamertag that originally purchased the content.

However, if you want to use all of your transferred content without signing in to Xbox LIVE or with a different gamertag, you'll need to transfer the content licenses to your new console. For information on how to do this, please go to www.xbox.com/drm.

Originally Posted by xblaze23

you can re-download arcade games/DLC from your download history. You can try using the new cloud storage feature (there is a video on the console explaining it if necessary) but the cap is 512MB. I'd use this for game saves. Alternatively, you can use a memory card or flash drive to physically store it/transfer it.

http://www.amazon.com/San...id=1323544657&sr=8-1

Edit:

If you'll have both xbox hard drives out at the same time.. you can use a transfer cable. For more info: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/Live/Transfer

Make sure you understand content licenses & DRM when transferring purchased content.

After your content is transferred to the new console, some content might still be associated with your old Xbox 360. Don't worry, you'll still be able to play the content on your new console as long as you are signed in to Xbox LIVE using the gamertag that originally purchased the content.

However, if you want to use all of your transferred content without signing in to Xbox LIVE or with a different gamertag, you'll need to transfer the content licenses to your new console. For information on how to do this, please go to www.xbox.com/drm.
Much respect bro. Thank you. 

Has anyone had any issues connecting to Live today? Ran the test connection and everything checks out fine up to the xbox live.

pay attention to BestBuy.com people. They have been putting up incredible sale prices on some games.. usually around 1:30-3am Eastern time. I'm a huge fan of Amazon.com but BestBuy has stolen the show this fall/winter with their recent competitive pricing tactics. They even led the way on Black Friday imo. Supposedly, this tactic may not be working but we're reaping the benefits. Deadspace 2 Collector's edition was $9.99 new at one point. Bioshock 2 SE for $7.99, etc.

Meanwhile, Gamefly.com is having a Holiday sale. Some nice stuff like Portal 2 for $13.99 and LA NOIRE for $11.99. Free Shipping. Games are pre-played and range in condition. Most of the time, they are fine. The case/manual is usually complete/mint and the DLC/Multiplayer codes are unused.

follow @UFConXboxLive for updates on how to get UFC 141 free via the UFC app.. The demand was overwhelming so they're going to drop info on a second release.

Originally Posted by xblaze23

pay attention to BestBuy.com people. They have been putting up incredible sale prices on some games.. usually around 1:30-3am Eastern time. I'm a huge fan of Amazon.com but BestBuy has stolen the show this fall/winter with their recent competitive pricing tactics. They even led the way on Black Friday imo. Supposedly, this tactic may not be working but we're reaping the benefits. Deadspace 2 Collector's edition was $9.99 new at one point. Bioshock 2 SE for $7.99, etc.

Meanwhile, Gamefly.com is having a Holiday sale. Some nice stuff like Portal 2 for $13.99 and LA NOIRE for $11.99. Free Shipping. Games are pre-played and range in condition. Most of the time, they are fine. The case/manual is usually complete/mint and the DLC/Multiplayer codes are unused.

follow @UFConXboxLive for updates on how to get UFC 141 free via the UFC app.. The demand was overwhelming so they're going to drop info on a second release.

thank you for the information..

Sup_ Gears of War 3 players add me..Made a new GT: ZOMGitsHer

Haven't played a Gears game in awhile (addicted to the first one) & the mechanics feel different.Great game though..

Originally Posted by Av1r3x

Sup_ Gears of War 3 players add me..Made a new GT: ZOMGitsHer

Haven't played a Gears game in awhile (addicted to the first one) & the mechanics feel different.Great game though..

Added you, look for CheapGrampsJoe. As of right now I play trash, lost my aiming with the gnasher playing MW3 consistently.

Microsoft announces glossy white Xbox 360

The $299 special edition bundle features a glossy, white 4GB Xbox 360 and an all white Kinect. In addition, the bundle features two Kinect games worth flaying your arms for: Kinect Adventures and Kinect Sports. Lastly, the bundle features 3 months of Xbox Live Gold. How long will you have to wait for this? According to Microsoft, these bundles are being shipped to retailers as we speak, and are already available online.
xboxbundle_01-600x289.jpg

Originally Posted by AEA18

The $299 special edition bundle features a glossy, white 4GB Xbox 360 and an all white Kinect. In addition, the bundle features two Kinect games worth flaying your arms for: Kinect Adventures and Kinect Sports. Lastly, the bundle features 3 months of Xbox Live Gold. How long will you have to wait for this? According to Microsoft, these bundles are being shipped to retailers as we speak, and are already available online.

nice. so its only for the kinect bundle?

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by AEA18

nice. so its only for the kinect bundle?
yup only kinect bundle and this is a limited run. see this as a sign that this e3 they might announce the next xbox.  Microsoft is releasing way too many different system variations

i added 1 year of gold last month when my dashboard said it would give me 600 points...when do i get those points?

Back
Top Bottom