Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
youre following solelinks solelinks & @wario64 on twitter w/ notifications on?? Been able to cop 6 (one for me, 5 for nephews).
Its a must that you have accounts on the major websites (bestbuy, target, costco, microsoft) with your address & payment info saved.
Appreciate this info for real but this is mad work bro. 6 months after release?

Ridiculous

I feel like I got lucky snagging one from the MS store back in November and it took a few weeks to get a confirm. Nowadays the bots are just getting them instantly. The S doesn’t really sell out tho

The Series X I copped from the military site is on "backorder" :smh:
bought a used on FB marketplace for $520 today tho. Whenever this other comes in I can hook someone up that's still looking

I can do without the 3rd person platformers from Sony but if that Silent Hill remake happens I hope it makes it to Xbox.

About to get on that gamepass scheme today.

Bout the 3 years of live for like $100 or something but would only let me stack it to 2 years and I had to wait until April to add the third year.

It's April now so going to see if it stacks when I get home today and then do the $1 upgrade for gamepass ultimate and rock with that for 3 years.

Oh how I've missed Halo 3 and 2. I did like Halo 5 as I said before but I rather go back and play 3 and 2.

I had sold my 1X back around Christmas time on eBay for $400 with like 3-4 new games, but I let the buyer choose from the stack and of course he chose MCC.

We'll see what else gamepass has though.

I can do without the 3rd person platformers from Sony but if that Silent Hill remake happens I hope it makes it to Xbox.
Pretty sure it isn’t a thing as sonys Japan studio is a shell and all those people associated with silent hill are gone from the company

If Konami still has the rights to Silent Hill, you can forget about it. They'd have to outsource their games to someone who actually cares for anything to happen.

fixed us up a nice modern industrial. I'm about to kick ol girl out and move someone else in. The kid's staying with me. I'm about to repopulate this whole town.

4-2-2021_12-08-40_AM-xwcqbdau.png

Back
Top Bottom