Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
Screenshot_20210924-050610_Outlook.jpg

I never had issues with the Duke :lol:

Them being wired only for the anniversary drop is probably gonna keep me away, though I want that Cortana one bad.

Curious if the 360 anniversary will get a rerelease.

I still need to get Retroarch going on my **** :smh: Been lazy about it but having all those old consoles running on it is worth the work.

First game on Halo beta and got a perfection :lol:

A lot of noobs in the first game so I was basically playing against Timmy no thumbs.

First impressions: sounds good, BR feels good and the game looks great.

Still need to play more tho to get a real feel of the game.

Last edited:
Played about 7-8 matches so far. Haven't even attempted to use the power weapons yet. :lol:

I think I prefer Halo 5 more just due to it having better movement options, but it's still a great Halo game. Then again I played a ton of Reach and Halo 4 at launch as well.

No complaints on the maps either.

Nor feeling the Infinite beta.

Went back to MCC Halo 3 to cleanse myself.

Not feeling the pistol starts and the damn AR once again is just dominant even against the BR.

I know it's just the pre-built beta and it'll get better but it's not really blowing me away.

Nor feeling the Infinite beta.

Went back to MCC Halo 3 to cleanse myself.

Not feeling the pistol starts and the damn AR once again is just dominant even against the BR.

I know it's just the pre-built beta and it'll get better but it's not really blowing me away.

Team BR should honestly be the default.

Also maps are stingy with the BRs smh. There's like a total of 2 BR a map.

Have no problems aiming with the pistol.

And if Halo 5 still doesn't have BR starts, you know we not getting in Infinite.

I think making the AR/SMG more formidable was a great gameplay decision by 343. At the same time, it seems to make the MP easier or more pick up and play friendly.

I sometimes just switch to the pistol as its much more fun to use.

Last edited:
I think the AR/SMG more formidable was a great gameplay decision by 343. At the same time, it seems to make the MP easier or more pick up and play friendly.

I sometimes just switch to the pistol as its much more fun to use.

there's a new automatic machine gun in Infinite called the VK78 Commando

it replaces the BR in some game modes. its an automatic version of the BR. im assuming its to make the game easier as well.

Yeah, seen videos on it, but haven't used it much yet. Probably got like 1 kill with it so far.

Screenshot_20210925-214027_Reddit.jpg

Agreed with this. Radar is useless in the beta. By the time you see them on the radar the enemy is already unloading bullets at you.

With the sprint + grappling hook, the radar should show much further considering the pacing of the game is faster.

Back
Top Bottom