Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
Saw this earlier and don’t think I believe it. I mean maybe another Marvel IP but not Spider-Man. I think the biggest surprise is that they’re saying that Marvel approached them about an “exclusive”. Why wouldn’t Marvel prefer their games be multi-platform? Spider-Man could have sold another 5-10M easily on Xbox

I use to love Kotaku too man but its trash now. Same with Gizmodo.
Miss Joystiq. Can’t think of the name off top, but their pretty much the cream of the crop right now when it comes to video game reporting.

Speaking of game journalism, I don't think anything could top this utter mockery of that profession.
I introduce you to Polygon video game reviewer, Dean Takahashi. The man who made Doom on easy mode look like Dark Souls. The legend who couldn't figure out how to do a proper jump in Doom Eternal. The god amongst men who got stuck on the very start of the Cuphead tutorial for minutes on end.

Just watch about 30 seconds of this and you get the idea of what we're dealing with here.

I know i said it last week but this is crazy

Ranked Platinum Apex lobbies and higher on xbox are unplayable atm.. EVERY game is being ddos by xbox players

Respawn needs to come out and acknowledge this bs

I know i said it last week but this is crazy

Ranked Platinum Apex lobbies and higher on xbox are unplayable atm.. EVERY game is being ddos by xbox players

Respawn needs to come out and acknowledge this bs
My boy hit Master twice the last two seasons and can’t seem to get past Plat 4. I’ve seen well known “pro” stuck in Diamond too.

Speaking of game journalism, I don't think anything could top this utter mockery of that profession.
I introduce you to Polygon video game reviewer, Dean Takahashi. The man who made Doom on easy mode look like Dark Souls. The legend who couldn't figure out how to do a proper jump in Doom Eternal. The god amongst men who got stuck on the very start of the Cuphead tutorial for minutes on end.

Just watch about 30 seconds of this and you get the idea of what we're dealing with here.

Funny, but there's more to games journalism than being good at game preview demos.

Funny, but there's more to games journalism than being good at game preview demos.
Absolutely but the subsection of professional reviewers tends to frequently encounter those issues seen in the videos. It’s a fairly common issue that a game is being reviewed by someone who seems to lack basic cognitive functions. I’m not saying they should be amazing or even good or decent at the game, but at minimum they should be able to perform the basic mechanics.
What was displayed in the Dean Takahashi videos above is almost no understanding of the basics. This man was literally stuck for several whole minutes at the start of the Cuphead tutorial, which required combining a jump with a dash.

In those videos, it was a game reviewer from Polygon but every major publication has people like this in varying degrees.
In Takahashi’s Doom Eternal review, he critiqued the game’s jumping mechanics, but that’s coming from a guy who’s brain can just barely handle more than pressing A to jump

My boy hit Master twice the last two seasons and can’t seem to get past Plat 4. I’ve seen well known “pro” stuck in Diamond too.
Wth is going on lol

I just hit lower gold yall got me worried af about these lobbies now

Wth is going on lol

I just hit lower gold yall got me worried af about these lobbies now

ohh you dont even want to know what i been experiencing in my platinum lobbies

these ****ing dorks are purposely dying in the storm so that they can derank back to gold because its easier

these plat lobbies are wild and stressful lolol

this is coming from someone who Solo Qs though most of the games

its no masters players right now its either plat diamond or straight to Apex Pred... all 3 of these Ranks are getting put into the same lobbies

lets get some games in together.. im one game away from going back to gold cause of these dickheads

I love the new system though personally

its forcing bad players to either adapt or quit

Last edited:
ohh you dont even want to know what i been experiencing in my platinum lobbies

these ****ing dorks are purposely dying in the storm so that they can derank back to gold because its easier

these plat lobbies are wild and stressful lolol

this is coming from someone who Solo Qs though most of the games

its no masters players right now its either plat diamond or straight to Apex Pred... all 3 of these Ranks are getting put into the same lobbies

lets get some games in together.. im one game away from going back to gold cause of these dickheads

I love the new system though personally

its forcing bad players to either adapt or quit
I’ve been meaning to hit you up so we’ll run some soon. I already got you added

Screenshot_20220527-033100_TikTok.jpg

Back
Top Bottom