Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
I don’t play my Xbox often and thought I’d be playing Starfield over the holiday break but read today they’ll be updating every 6 weeks or something like that. One of those updates is supposed to be city maps which is essential for me cause I had no clue where I was going. Unfortunately I’m “deploying” to Korea in January and won’t be taking the Xbox so Starfield will now most likely be a late 2024, early 2025 game for me.

All that said, I’m hoping Xbox drops some of those highly anticipated games in 2024 so I’ll have some options waiting for me :smokin
I be feeling like an idiot
Scooping on release
Series x exclusive wise has been so disappointing
So trash
Starfield just doesn’t interest me for some reason

I be feeling like an idiot
Scooping on release
Series x exclusive wise has been so disappointing
So trash
Starfield just doesn’t interest me for some reason
The exclusives will pick up for sure. It's just a matter of them appealing to you. On paper, a lot of them don't do much for me but I'm trying to be open minded. What we really need is a Gears Collection similiar to Halo MCC and I'd be good.

The exclusives will pick up for sure. It's just a matter of them appealing to you. On paper, a lot of them don't do much for me but I'm trying to be open minded. What we really need is a Gears Collection similiar to Halo MCC and I'd be good.
Right
I tried playing gears 1 remaster recently
**** was mad slow and wonky
Hopped on gears 5
Just didn’t feel right
Gears 4 been my go to lately

Blade
Indiana Jones
Fable
Avowed
Hellblade
Kojima x Jordan Peele
South of Midnight
Stalker 2
State of Decay 2
Perfect Dark
33 Immortals
Outer Worlds 2

A matter of when but games are coming

Blade
Indiana Jones
Fable
Avowed
Hellblade
Kojima x Jordan Peele
South of Midnight
Stalker 2
State of Decay 2
Perfect Dark
33 Immortals
Outer Worlds 2

A matter of when but games are coming
Eh
I have no interest in anything on that list
Bless ur heart though

No good co-op games exists across the board. That's the Biggest issue in gaming right now. The concept of multi-player has devolved to playing shooting games only.

There's a 360 medal now?
1703869845387.jpeg

Famb, then buy a PlayStation or Switch
I have a ps5
They barely have games too
Everything on my ps5
I could play on my ps4
So they lame
And I have the greatest gaming system in the last 6 years
Known as the switch
But I digress
Let’s keep it on the second best system this gen
I enjoy my Xbox cause of gears and bc

No good co-op games exists across the board. That's the Biggest issue in gaming right now. The concept of multi-player has devolved to playing shooting games only.
Play super Mario wonder
You will love it
Or new super Mario deluxe
Or Mario 3d world
There’s also a Kirby game that’s co-op
Cop u a switch of u lookin for that

Playing Baldurs Gate 3 in coop with 3 of my friends has been an absolute ****show for me :lol: I can't remember the last time I had this much fun with co-op.
I would very highly recommend it. It's a very long and complex game though. Getting all 4 of us together isn't necessarily the biggest problem, it's that our progress moves forward very slowly due to how much freedom there is. And depending on your settings you can secretly sabotage your friends (or get sabotaged) by preventing eachother from being able to listen in on conversations/choices.

Last edited:
Play super Mario wonder
You will love it
Or new super Mario deluxe
Or Mario 3d world
There’s also a Kirby game that’s co-op
Cop u a switch of u lookin for that
I beat Wonder last week and have played the others. Co-Op Mario is garbage.

I’m not tipping for regular service
Over and beyond???
then we can talk
But ur suppose to refill my glasses
And clear my table in a timely manner
Not tipping u because of that
Then stay home. Guy wants me to trust his opinion on video games when he has no sense of decency. Kick rocks.

Back
Top Bottom