Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters

Garcia is at least the third Naughty Dog developer to have joined The Initiative. The Last of Us II sound designer Jordan Denton and Last of Us II designer Robert Ryan are also working on the new Xbox game.

All of these new hires join a team that is already stacked with talent. God of War veteran Brian Westergaard is the director of production, William Archbell (343 Industries) is the technical director, and Blake Fischer (Xbox) is director of world and narrative. Daniel Neuburger, who worked on Rise of the Tomb Raider, is The Initiative's game director. The Initiative also hired Rockstar Games veteran Tom Shepherd, while among the other high-profile hirings include Red Dead Redemption 1 writer/designer Christian Cantamessa.

Curious to see what they’re making....

that clutch doe... 6-6 final round 1v4

knew i was winning once they started to charge me and i activated my special

my homie got the clip for me mines was all jammed up

I could be losing my mind but the COd beta doesn’t feel like the alpha. It feels like MW where as the alpha felt more like black ops

Think I may have had my fill of COD. It’s not bad but the days of me playing it for months straight are over. Played it all weekend. I’m good for a few months

Think I may have had my fill of COD. It’s not bad but the days of me playing it for months straight are over. Played it all weekend. Ok good for a few months
I was looking forward to Cold War to hold me over til BF6 but then I got word I'm deploying. Killed all my PS5 hype :smh:

I really don't know

I have a TCL right now but I want to ditch it for something better

Any suggestions?

Looking at picking up a tv before the ps5 is out.

I am leaning towards the hisense h9g. It doesn't have hdmi 2.1 or vrr but it does have 120hz.

Dont rush out for a new tv....4k 60fps will be great. I am of the opinion that the consoles wont be hitting 4k 120 fps very often. Besides that, most the tvs dont even have the correct firmware to properly run hdmi 2.1

The best tv on the market for gaming is probably the lg oled cx but that has burn in issues. Im gonna wait 1-2 years before upgrading. I honestly feel we are falling victim to great marketing.

Buying a top end tv is just like buying a new car......dont do it....they lose value so fast and are over priced.

Slickdeals has a post that the LG cx series will be on sale starting the 28th at Costco. My Samsung is over 7 years old. I'm going to try and have best buy price match it.

Tried playing Day Z for the first time yesterday. Man I didn't know how detail the game is. Its like you have to pay attention to everything. My first character died quickly because I couldn't find food and I didn't realize his hand was bleeding from me trying to break down a small tree. Also didn't help that the server I loaded in had rainy weather.

Tried playing Day Z for the first time yesterday. Man I didn't know how detail the game is. Its like you have to pay attention to everything. My first character died quickly because I couldn't find food and I didn't realize his hand was bleeding from me trying to break down a small tree. Also didn't help that the server I loaded in had rainy weather.
I've been wanting to hop on this.

The COD halloween event starts today I believe. Gonna try and finish all the missions and probably end up buying the operators, they're actual good ones this time. I hope they continue to do holiday events.

Did anyone get charged for their Xbox from target.

I got charged for my ps5. Had to update my payment cause chase hit me with a fraud alert.

I would check your order status ASAP to make sure everything still good. they gave me till oct 21 to update mine.

Back
Top Bottom