Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
So what are the differences between the $60 and $70 versions of games like Call of Duty? The $70 version comes with both the One X and Series X version, but is it 2 different keys or discs or what?

So what are the differences between the $60 and $70 versions of games like Call of Duty? The $70 version comes with both the One X and Series X version, but is it 2 different keys or discs or what?

I didn’t see a difference when I downloaded besides one says cross platform and one didnt but I’m not sure if that’s on all of them

I know that each gen has its own disc (Series X is $10 more expensive) but I'm not sure how they distribute the 2nd game in that combo pack. I would think one of them was a download code.

I did the cross gen digital download for mine and it downloaded both copies of the game automatically. I had to manually delete the old gen game after it installed.

Since our state (IL) is on the verge of going back on lockdown soon I'm definitely copping COD upon receiving my XBOX. Already have it in my cart and ready to go.

I wonder how many Xbox's were made for this year or launch.

I know Sony was something like 15 million or so.

Pretty sure Sony sold through all of that already too.

Seems like only like 2-3 million Xbox's were produced.

Now Sony can use that to their advantage with game developers to sway them to give the PS5 exclusive content due to their larger user base just as they did last gen.

It was definitely harder getting a Xbox than it was a PS5.

MS slacking right now and should have produced enough to meet demand. They're missing out on a lot of sales and money.
It's all about game pass broski. Units don't make money subscriptions do. Plus you gotta count all the game pass owners coming from PC soon.

There’s a separate download for the series x version of cod. It should be 130gb.

but when you buy the game digitally, the system will only install the reg version which is 80gb.

Uninstall that and install the series x version

Chicago area? I’m in Champaign and off work till Monday because I tested positive :smh:

Yep. The numbers are crazy and the mayor has issue a Stay At Home advisory starting Monday. The Gov is going to pull the trigger any day it feels like.

Take that time to rest up and get well!

With all this shutdown talk I hope they release and produce more consoles because resell prices about to be crazy.

Kinda regret selling all my extras already but I didn't want to sit of em too long, plus I need cash for closing at the end on the month so I said F it.

Anyway I'm kinda thinking about taking advantage of the Target sale and getting Yakima, *** Creed and CoD.

Lurk.gif

There’s a separate download for the series x version of cod. It should be 130gb.

but when you buy the game digitally, the system will only install the reg version which is 80gb.

Uninstall that and install the series x version
I was wondering why I had 2 copies there. That freed up some space for me.

The PS5 I ordered came but I couldn't hit for what I really wanted which was the Xbox... feel so dirty lol.

I bought it to resell but my wife's B **** brother trying to parlay it :smh:

I would look out but he's a douche, but he's cool but a douche. Always want a hookup or someone to look out for him but never returns the favor.

I'm probably going to have to fold though because wifey :smh:

bigj505 bigj505 would be disgusted :smh:

The PS5 I ordered came but I couldn't hit for what I really wanted which was the Xbox... feel so dirty lol.

I would look out but he's a douche, but he's cool but a douche. Always want a hookup or someone to look out for him but never returns the favor.

You got one of those too huh? Clown *** brother in laws smh.

Forgot I used to collect these. Thinks it's about time to finally box my 360 back up... probably should have done it 5 years ago as it has just been gathering dust.

20201113_105832.jpg
:lol: i bought a kit that had a clear plastic shell and template sheets you could print out
i think i even spray painted one at some point.

I have my 360 still out only because it has Marvel vs Capcom 2, Turtles in Time and The Simpsons Arcade on it.

My bum *** bro in law lost my copy of NCAA 14 I let him borrow :smh:

tf. **** him and what the wife wants. Resell that **** and get what you want.

Man how did all of y’all hit on consoles. The sites just continually crashes for the last 2 months for me

Back
Top Bottom