Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
My left thumb stick is cooked. Luckily my warrant with Amazon is still good. Just gotta wait for the return receipt to come in. Debating on passing by Best Buy to get another for a rotation.

My controllers are good but I would like that Sebile controller if it drops. I would get an elite for the dpad, but I can’t justify $100+ for a controller.

Just a few thought.

+ Gears E-Day! I wonder if this is a smaller game while they work on Gears 6. There’s no way they can leave that story unfinished, right? Man seeing Dom reminded me of when I first got my X360 and my brother and I playing through Gears in co-op. That was the game that got us into the Xbox ecosystem. Truly nostalgic.

+ South of Midnight looked like a lot more interesting this time around.

+ Doom is Doom. It’s going to be good. That saw shield :nerd:

+ Perfect Dark looked cool too. I never played the older titles. I was a Goldeneye kid. I don’t know what to expect from this but I’m eager to see more.

+ Indiana Jones looks dope. I’ve never seen any of the movies so this will be my introduction to the universe. I still wish it was in 3rd person but I can manage a playthrough.

- A lot of game without release dates. Some of the games were announced 4+ years ago, no?

- Dragon Age. I’ve never been interested in the series before and this new trailer won’t change that.

- Lack of JRPGs. There was a rumore floating around that pointed towards Blue Dragon. This one hurt, I really thought they’d bring it back, remaster it etc. Maybe there saving it for TGS?

Overall it was great show. I give it a B+. Best showcase in a while.

I hope the new Doom is more like the 2016 game.

Not a huge fan of Diablo 4, but they sure know how to make a trailer.

Game Pass is about to get a lot more expensive. I wouldn't be surprised if they start making you pay for several months at a time, maybe three months or six. They probably want to stop people from getting GP for a month then cancelling after they've played all they wanted.

Not worth it to me, but I don't play lots of new games anymore and I like to own things.

I was going to let my Game Pass lapse (I still might) because it’s not worth it, to me. I don’t really play anything Xbox online anymore and I don’t mind buying the games that I like. The only thing is now my 3 (soon to be 4 yr old) plays all the cartoon games on there. I’m good until June 2025 and would consider buying it again but only at a discounted price.

Word. They really need to get it together with storage prices... at this point the determining factor as to what platform I buy games on boils down to which one has the available memory if performance is all the same, and the PS5 always wins since I added 4TBs for $250.

Wildin of MS.

They can't even sell the damn Series X 1tb at $400 what makes them think they can move the 2 TB for $600 if that's how much it actually costs.

I can honestly say this has been the weakest generation for gaming ever.

Not really any like real classic games has came out this generation that would define it like previous generations.

Fornite still dominates on all consoles hovering in the most played games along with Roblox and Minecraft for the younger gamers.

COD still dominates with the older gamers.

Really no innovation and everything is just rehashed remakes sequels and just more of the same.

I just hate how video games are still catering to xbox and ps4 like its time to ****ing move on

Leave those consoles in the past

No effort is being put into video games currently IMO well the sport games that i play at least

Videos games should strictly be for xbox series X and S and PS5

New gen only

Back
Top Bottom