Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
Gamerscore/Racking up achievements never really mattered to me. It's cool to go back and see old games played you got your score from but other than that it's no big deal.
Not that I think it means anything but I always found it interesting PS players (here at least) seem to be trophy hunters while the Xbox ones don't

I still achievement hunt, but it's a huge reason to why my backlog keeps growing. That along with holding off games to play on newer hardware.

Just purchased a series X on Walmart cause I thought Dolby vision was compatible on HBO max and didn’t want want to spend 100 dollars on a streaming device just for 1 app. Read HBO max didn’t enable Dolby vision on Xbox yet :smh:

A playable copy of the 360 Goldeneye Remaster leaked. Only a matter of time before someone sets up a homemade MP network :lol:.

Been playing cyberpunk and I’m actually having fun with it. I wonder if CDPR among other things, would have marketed it more as a fallout game, would expectations be more in check. It really reminds me of fallout but in a city. I’m looting everything I can find, selling it. Janky shooting and movement. Dialogue stuff etc

I really gotta stop playing Destiny 2.

You spend hours doing repetitive or hard task just to get a cool gun, and then go back and keep doing those same things even more. The only difference is you do them with the cool guns and flex on other people who don't have what you do. Definitely something psychological about this in an unhealthy way. PvP is beyond trash with stasis being added to the mix, so that's a definite no go.

NBA 2K21 is 20 bucks now, so maybe I'll finally get into that instead.

You spend hours doing repetitive or hard task just to get a cool gun, and then go back and keep doing those same things even more. The only difference is you do them with the cool guns and flex on other people who don't have what you do. Definitely something psychological about this in an unhealthy way. PvP is beyond trash with stasis being added to the mix, so that's a definite no go.

You ain't never lie, wife asked me why I was playing so much recently and I'm explaining pretty much this lol. I have been clearing my backlog a bit though.

2K21 is literally what you just described Destiny as :lol:

I only ever play quick games and seasons in 2K. Tell me they haven't messed that up :ohwell:

Never got in to any of that My Team stuff.

I don't mess with MyPlayer/MyTeam either, but that stuff is where I was making the comparison.

Gameplay is bad now, it's gone full arcade basically. As someone that puts a ton of time in the games every year, I've barely touched this one. Really only play when my brother comes to visit and wants to run some games.

I get why people don't like Destiny but the gunplay is the best in any game IMO, I love the lore and level designs and it's just super fun to play. I can run crucible and have fun with it whenever.

Think I'm moving over to the the Playstation side from now on. If not that, I'm hopping off the digital buying trend at the very least. Will only settle for great deals digitally.

Ninety percent of my digital games are currently worthless and can't be played due to the internet being funky cause of the weather. I know to make sure my system is set to "my home Xbox" and to make sure it's set to offline mode to play games when not online. Neither of those things resolve the problem. It shouldn't be hard to play games I've payed for :angry:

Just plugged in my PS4 and everything works fine when you select a game to play, as it should be.

#Physical4lyfe

20210205_084654.jpg

Or at least until I have no other choice.

Brilliant design. Great price. I hope the sound & mic are just as good... If so, they beat Sony on this peripheral.

I will cop, just not willing to pre-order online with M$. I need simple returns if it has some fail going on...

Last edited:
Day Late And Dollar Short On The Headset For Me, Just Got A New Turtlebeach Set :ohwell:

Anyone Here Have Any Issues With Their Controller Randomly Disconnecting And Needed A Hard Reboot To Reconnect?

Back
Top Bottom