Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
Redeemed three years of live all at once...converted it to game pass for 1 dollar...can only do it one time though but I’m good through 2024 36 months max

just copped my series for retail from a friend of a friend who works at bungee an got one as a bonus. really enjoying it ,esp game pass. it's getting more time played than the PS5 at the moment. cant wait for mlb the show.

How do you actually use the points? I just looked and saw I had a little over 12k. I don’t know how I got them but I’ll take some free bread :lol:

Some folks will be able to admit Kojima makes good games again.

giphy.gif

Death Stranding is the only thing I haven't played of his and MGS hasn't been good since PS2.
PT showed a lot of promise but Silent Hills also got canned so I mean, I'm still curious, but not hopeful.

giphy.gif

Death Stranding is the only thing I haven't played of his and MGS hasn't been good since PS2.
PT showed a lot of promise but Silent Hills also got canned so I mean, I'm still curious, but not hopeful.

He's expressed interest in making a game that takes advantage of cloud-based streaming, so I'll be interested to see what he has in mind.

Thought you guys said MGS 5 was good.

Only MGS 1 was good to me but it aged like milk graphics wise.

They need to remake it if not done already.

Back on MCC from game pass and mad did they improve hit detection on Halo 3 or something.

Feels like it's the MLG Playlist hard-core hit detection.

Also, a lot of sweats and I just matched with three pros in social slayer. Talk about a quick cheek clapping dudes straight demolished me and the other three randoms. Talking about being shot at as soon as you spawn.

MGS3 is the best... but yeah, Kojima is kinda washed now. We all know he is talented, but maybe to quirky for his own good.

What does too quirky for his own good mean?

That's what makes him who is he is. That's why people love his games. That's why MS is trying to publish his next game.

Not true. I love MGS, honestly that's probably the only series he's made that a care about... and I really don't care as much anymore.

If you can't look at Death Stranding and understand what I mean then just nevermind.

MGS is quirky though.
never-ending.

To an extent... yes, it has its moments, like the fat guy on roller skates, and, well... pretty much all of MSG2, which is meh... but to pretend it's on the same level of weirdness as a game where you play delivery man while carrying around a fetus in a glass jar. Yeah...

880C206A-77B5-462F-888D-8075DE445631.jpeg

people in the USA definitely NOT the target demographic for a Kojima Collab. Theyre clearly trying to move more units in Japan/Overseas.

never-ending.

To an extent... yes, it has its moments, like the fat guy on roller skates, and, well... pretty much all of MSG2, which is meh... but to pretend it's on the same level of weirdness as a game where you play delivery man while carrying around a fetus in a glass jar. Yeah...

I'm not saying it's on the same level, but that doesn't make it too quirky for its own good. That relationship informs the gameplay and story throughout.

I'll just say that I bought the LE DS PS4 Pro and the SE version of the game. Played it for like an hour and lost interest. I might try it again when I finally find a PS5, but I doubt I'll ever get into it. My own fault for buying it in the first place, as it was a weird *** game right off the bat.

Back
Top Bottom