Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
Been playing insurgency and damn it’s pretty fun. Picked up Hell Let Loose today so gonna check that out when I get home
I've been debating picking Insurgency up or waiting until BF2042 (knowing I will be traveling when it drops and hope that gives the game time to stabilize since DICE BF launches are historically awful...).

In your opinion, is it worth it to buy the gold/ultimate editions (season passes/cosmetics included) or just the base game?

I may just get both and if I do, let me know if you want to squad up. My gamertag is
M0MENT0xM0RI

Os are zeros

You should know how I feel about GamePass by now.

giphy.gif

I've been debating picking Insurgency up or waiting until BF2042 (knowing I will be traveling when it drops and hope that gives the game time to stabilize since DICE BF launches are historically awful...).

In your opinion, is it worth it to buy the gold/ultimate editions (season passes/cosmetics included) or just the base game?

I may just get both and if I do, let me know if you want to squad up. My gamertag is
M0MENT0xM0RI

Os are zeros
I usually go for the gold edition. I’m liking the pass and skins. I was happy with the beta and the changes they are making from it. Ya I’d love to squad up, always make the game more fun with communication.

If the map design in 2042 will be like the beta then I am out. Same issue with V where there's way too much open space.

1 was perfect man.

Back
Top Bottom