• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
The further away I get from H4's campaign the more I appreciate it

All the complaints people had of it not being like H3 is what made it interesting

Constantly running out of ammo for the BR was frustrating at first, but having to clear a level by using damn near every weapon available was a cool challenge

Only thing I really didn't like about Prometheans was that some death felt cheap. They are bullet sponges, we got limited ammo, they teleport, and them ****ing flying joints revive them

It just felt unfair at times
And how many times do you have to go through that? Just wasn’t well designed imo. Boring

Depending the game, buying digital for $15 is the best route for Xbox BC titles.

Don't think Blood on the Sand is available on the marketplace, but someone is selling a copy of it on eBay for like $120. :smh:

Damn I was looking forward to playing that :smh:

Screenshot_20211115-223805_Gallery.jpg

I guess I'm not allowed to pre aim :lol:

Damn I’m *** at Halo now :smh:
I c join friends’ lobbies for some reason so I hopped straight into ranked solo and ended up getting placed in Platinum 5 after my 10 placement matches

I ran into a couple names I remember all the way back from Halo 3, one of whom also remembered me after I identified myself, so that was a pretty cool experience.

I don’t dislike Infinite so far, that’s a good sign
With Reach, 4 and 5 I immediately despised the multiplayer from the outset
Me, being proud of landing Platinum 5

Belgium, saying Platinum 5 is ****0]

Got Platnium 1 after the 10 placement matches. I wasn't the detriment to the team, but lost more matches than I won for sure. Never went above Platnium on Halo 5 either.

Guess that's a good thing.

Me, being proud of landing Platinum 5

Belgium, saying Platinum 5 is ****0]
Don't get me wrong, Platinum 5 is good. I just use a different standard for myself.
I felt like I played pretty badly in a couple of my placement matches, losing BR fights that I know I shouldn't be losing, ...

On Halo 3 I considered myself decent at best, though simply having 2 50s meant I was probably in the top 5% of players overall. If I compared myself to the average player then sure I was very good, but I always compared myself to my other people of my rank.
Amongst other 50s, my level of skill was maybe a bit above average but that's about it. The skill gap between myself and antidope antidope for example was pretty big in my opinion and I find it hard to call myself 'good' when he's so much better than me.

Last edited:
Played a little Infinite last night. I feel nothing. Went back to Overwatch after an hour or two.

Will give it a few more chances this week, then I'm probably done. I guess Halo campaign is where the game will have to do it for me.

Don't get me wrong, Platinum 5 is good. I just use a different standard for myself.
I felt like I played pretty badly in a couple of my placement matches, losing BR fights that I know I shouldn't be losing, ...

On Halo 3 I considered myself decent at best, though simply having 2 50s meant I was probably in the top 5% of players overall. If I compared myself to the average player then sure I was very good, but I always compared myself to my other people of my rank.
Amongst other 50s, my level of skill was maybe a bit above average but that's about it. The skill gap between myself and antidope antidope for example was pretty big in my opinion and I find it hard to call myself 'good' when he's so much better than me.
I feel that. I used to be the same until my upper echelon homies stopped playing the game. Would love to run with y’all sometime.

It's only fun with friends for me, only reason why I bought it actually.

Solo/lack of communication is a no go.

If I am complaining you know it is bad.

But the battle pas for Halo has the worse progression system I have ever seen. It is so bad that I am 100% positive that they released it knowing that they would have to change it.

If I am complaining you know it is bad.

But the battle pas for Halo has the worse progression system I have ever seen. It is so bad that I am 100% positive that they released it knowing that they would have to change it.
Had no real complaints on it with the Flights.

Was actually planning on buying it today.

Back
Top Bottom