Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
Anyone have a new Samsung smart TV? Curious to hear impressions of the Xbox streaming app when it launches

Gonna have to resubscribe to Game Pass for a month to play Ninja Turtles.

I'll just wait for when there's a good sale going on to buy it later.

Gonna have to resubscribe to Game Pass for a month to play Ninja Turtles.

I'll just wait for when there's a good sale going on to buy it later.

You can do the 3 year scheme.

I got gold for 3 years and then upgraded to ultimate for $1 and then gamepass is free for 3 years.

Once the Activision deal goes through the gamepass deal is going to be a no brainer even at full price.

Been using it for years to pay for Game Pass and DLCs

Even easier to accumulate points since they brought in cloud gaming

Anyone playing xcloud? The controller sensitivity is pretty bad. You can adjust it in Halo but haven’t really found other games where you can adjust it. It’s way too sensitive. Anyone know how to change it?

Anyone playing xcloud? The controller sensitivity is pretty bad. You can adjust it in Halo but haven’t really found other games where you can adjust it. It’s way too sensitive. Anyone know how to change it?

You playing PvP? :emoji_anguished:

Show is Sunday morning

Nothing major leaked so far

At this point, I think people should avoid looking and just enjoy the show and being surprised

Last edited:
Man, Resident Evil 4 is easily one of my absolute favorite games ever, a game I grew up with in elementary school and replayed dozens of times. Specifically around 30 times throughout elementary school. Aside from some Mario Party, Smash Bros, I was just running RE4 over and over again on my Gamecube. It was my third ever Gamecube game and my mom was kinda pissed when she realized what she had bought :lol:
She had no idea until she heard my friend and I being very loud, came in to check on us and the chainsaw man at the start of the game was just about to cut me in half.
To me the original product is already near flawless so getting to experience it once again but with modern graphics will be a great time

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom