Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
Started playing PUBG again recently…haven’t played it in years back on the One S.

Series X hardware makes a world of a difference, but kind of crazy that it can only do 1080P/60FPS when all it’s competitors can output 4K/60 no problem.

Still my favorite battle Royale shooter but definitely poorly optimized.

My first apex tourney I’m watching.

Fixed input lag and then crafter bug now. Smh I had it happen yesterday it sucks.

i had this horrible lag last night made me just get off for the night **** ruined the whole mood lol i couldnt do anything my screen was jittery all game long

Has anyone heard anything about Xbox restocks? Trying to get one without doing the monthly payment thing

Funny thing, ive been checking the last 2 weeks and they were sold out. I post this and after reading your comment i check again online and they have em lol. I'm finally next gen!
We love that man congrats!

MS was smart to pay the extra $ for chip priority in November. It’s been paying off with the stock levels we’re seeing.

if anyone is a tennis fan and has gamepass i think its worth checking out the game called Match Point: Tennis Championships

One teammate disconnected before we stopped, the other disconnected within a few minutes of landing :lol:

CF8B1BC5-DE0E-444F-9A89-444E0449FDCD.jpeg

xxpizzo xxpizzo on Xbox servers is everyone using the charge rifle? I swear it seems like everyone is using it now. I’ve ran across teams with 3 of em :smh: :lol:

Yup charge rifle galore over here as well. I believe the gun is hit scan to so its so cheesy

They must of seen mande farming with it in the tourney lol but forreal it does seem like ppl been using it a lot this season

Either the charge rifle or bocek has to go into the care package

I just played 4 ranked Apex matches

3 out of 4 i only had 1 other teammate

Game truly makes no sense but luckily its a loss forgiveness and 0 points unless you go positive

Just still frustrating

I can’t lie, I picked it up too and did work. I honestly thought it was buffed cause I don’t remember it being this nasty. I been rocking with the Bocek too :lol:

It seems Respawn is working on another single-player FPS, this time in the Apex Legends Universe (which is technically also the Titanfall universe)

This would make the third FPS they are working on

-Star Wars FPS (in production, seems to have single player)
-New IP FPS (in incubation)
-Apex Legends single-player FPS (incubation)

Thought it was nuts for them to have so many games going but I checked and they have over 700 employees now

Back
Top Bottom