Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
Speaking of fast-paced FPS games, Epic should revive Unreal Tournament or at least let a company like ID Software get the rights
Unreal Tournament ‘99 is one of the greatest shooters of all time

Sidenote, we should at least have Quake Champions instead of it remaining PC exclusive :smh:

Speaking of fast-paced FPS games, Epic should revive Unreal Tournament or at least let a company like ID Software get the rights
Unreal Tournament ‘99 is one of the greatest shooters of all time

Sidenote, we should at least have Quake Champions instead of it remaining PC exclusive :smh:

Quake 1 has online on gamepass and it's still pretty fun

Last two days of Apex been going pretty good; almost back to Gold 1. I might hit Plat this season after all and then stop playing ranked :lol:

love to hear it

on my main i got up to p2 but now back to p3 some rough ones last night but ill bounce back

those PC lobbies were a blast though real fun challenge honestly

once we start playing more together well start gelling

I actually keep forgetting that I’ve been playing on PC. I’d be curious to see how I well I play on PS5 if I ever go back. I probably would have stayed on PS5 if we could get some support for 120fps.

I thought when we got “next gen” updates that 120fps would be a given. I went from 59-60fps on PS4 Pro to locked 60fps on PS5 :lol:

That’s why a lot of people are bugged about that “next gen update” they touted. All it did was push 4K 60.

Pizzo they nerfing valk after her pick rate at ALGS :lol:

Caustic too but still

Because of his pick rate at the ALGS.

The #1 squad ran by far was Gibby, Valk, Caustic.

I can see if I can find the stats but I don’t even think it was all that close for 2nd place.

I ditched valk as a main.. running Seer now.

yea i peeped this tweet

just going top wait to see what they end up doing

if they make her ult cool down longer i am totally cool with that but if they touch anything else ima be pretty sad lol

:sick:

B26CF960-247D-49D9-BC5B-9A6E6540E600.jpeg

I hate that ****. So because people like the characters, they get nerfed? Caustic already been nerfed bruh :smh:

I agree to an extent.

However when the pro’s are overwhelmingly picking them over others it shows something needs balancing.

Same as the guns in any shooter like COD / APEX. If everyone is running one gun it shows a clear sign that balance is off. Some variance I think is normal but that much is a sign of something.

I love maining Valk but it’s become so much harder to do because lately everyone’s picking her

True but they are constantly nerfing/buffing characters based off of “pros”. It’s like damn bruh, the same way they work around it, everyone can do the same.

Don’t mind me though, I’m still salty about Wraith’s portal :frown:

True but they are constantly nerfing/buffing characters based off of “pros”. It’s like damn bruh, the same way they work around it, everyone can do the same.

Don’t mind me though, I’m still salty about Wraith’s portal :frown:
What happ to her portal

They increased her hit box and also made it to where her portal only lasts like 4 seconds in the storm. They also decreased the distance of her portal.

I understand but it’s like damn man, make the characters better instead of making characters worse.

Initially I was thinking Kraber is always in the care package and then I realize you said crafter. That’s gonna be wild :lol:

please mean that that bocek & Charge rifle is going into the care package

its also about time for the G7 to go back to ground loot please and thanks

Back
Top Bottom