• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
Always have. 360 was dope though.
So they were the underdog when they used their money to buy up a publisher, tons of exclusive content, ran Sega outta business, and had Nintendo on the ropes?

Like they are the market leader partially because they threw their money around and squeezed the competition.

If Microsoft didn't enter the market, consumers would be screwed with only Sony.

MS is bigger, but Sony is still a multi-billion dollar enterprise that is trying to extract as much money outta consumers as possible.

I root for completion. If anything, I wish Apple, Nvidia, and others would enter the high-end console market.

Sony is not an underdog. Not even Sony believes that.

People are having a discussion on a discussion forum

You know, from time to time that happens
It wasn’t a diss or anything like that. I just didn’t think the everyday fan really cared if this deal went through or not. People being surprised by some of the antics these companies do caught me a bit off guard too.

i seen a few Nters playing Xdefiant - what we thinking ?

some times the TTK is very quick and other times its hit or miss.. most likely server errors

I love the abilities features as well as the quick run and gun pace that is something right up my alley ! Cant lie though i was getting bodied by MnK players on some games

i still have to toy with the sens but i can see myself playing once the full game launches

for now its back to MLB The Show

Someone showed me this on Tiktok earlier today and it reminded me of COD4. I need to try it out

Im waiting for a search and destroy type game

Should be in the full game devs said i believe

You still playing Apex?

If not, MW3 dropping this year for you :lol:
Not as much since MLB got most my time but i do still hop on from time to time

Not a big fan of the ranked though atm - caters to campers going for placement points

Thats my game though for sure

this is my second time buying a digital game preorder. so you mean to tell me i can pre download a game and when release day comes i just turn on my xbox and can start playing?

this is my second time buying a digital game preorder. so you mean to tell me i can pre download a game and when release day comes i just turn on my xbox and can start playing?

Sure grandpa, let's get you home Meme Generator - Imgflip

I was wondering the same thing. Still not enough to stop me from buying physical and just pre-ordering it the old fashioned way. I like prefer being able to sell or trade in a game once I'm tired of playing it and getting some of my money back or getting the next game for cheaper.

Had no idea they was coming out with a texas chainsaw massacre multiplayer game via gamepass in august

Im guessing itll be similar to Friday the 13th ? Game was a blast with a full lobby

Back
Top Bottom