Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
Lies of P looks very interesting. It's obviously a Soulslike type game but one that takes its main inspiration from Bloodborne.
Reviews seem very high from everyone who's played the demo, average game journalist and soulslike fans alike. Will be out on Gamepass day 1, Sept 19.
Same date as Mortal Kombat 1 though so this'll be on my backlog probably :lol:

Last edited:
Played Planet of Lana over the weekend. Nice visuals and music with some light puzzle solving. More of a story than a video game if that makes any sense, but I enjoyed it. Free on Game Pass.

Lies of P looks very interesting. It's obviously a Soulslike type game but one that takes its main inspiration from Bloodborne.
Reviews seem very high from everyone who's played the demo, average game journalist and soulslike fans alike. Will be out on Gamepass day 1, Sept 19.
Same date as Mortal Kombat 1 though so this'll be on my backlog probably :lol:

A little burnt out from these games but I will probably check this out in a few years :lol:

Anyway how is the SF6 transition?

1687274448138.png

Gamepass update

Bramble and NFS def getting play

Man, I wanted to play Omori, but I won't finish it in time.

Guess I'll have to make the purchase down the line.

A little burnt out from these games but I will probably check this out in a few years :lol:

Anyway how is the SF6 transition?
Tbh I’ve barely played, but I’m feeling like SF is just not my type of fighting game.

Diablo 4 (early release version) got me hooked and I’ve pretty much only been playing tons of Diablo :smh: :lol:

Tbh I’ve barely played, but I’m feeling like SF is just not my type of fighting game.

Diablo 4 (early release version) got me hooked and I’ve pretty much only been playing tons of Diablo :smh: :lol:

Took me 200 hours to even be decent in SFV.

I am a HEAVY MK and Injustice player and had to legit rewire my brain. It is worth it but damn :lol:.

I say stick with it but if you really want to get into a new fighter Tekken will be easier (coming from MK).

Sf4 i meant my bad.
/edited.
Bruh though i can't run the sf6 demo past 25fps, it's a good game nonetheless.
Been doing SF4 still. My fav anyway.
Haven’t played a Street Fighter since 4, which I found too hard even on Easy lol.

I’m more a fan of the other big 3: Soul Calibur, Mortal Kombat, and Tekken…with Soul Calibur being my favorite.

Anyone have an issue with thier monitor turning off. When I use my monitor for work there’s never an issue but once I switch it to my xbox it’ll go black but will still be on. I have to turn it off and turn it back on to get it going. It’s barley a year old too.

Halo BR would be hot for a minute and then be forgotten. These young cats don’t care about Halo.

Back
Top Bottom