Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
If Forza could implement a street racing series similar to what Midnight Club offered, it would break the internet.

(Not sure if this exists also, so someone put me on game if they do this already)

1000000975.jpg

Game of the year for me

Damn that dope! I dropped it after about 5 hours. It’s good but it doesn’t quite scratch that Bloodborne itch and I had a few other games that I wanted to play instead.

The Pit remake is great and it’s in the arena playlist but I feel like it comes up way less than the terrible maps they’ve created instead.

One is a ruins map that’s horrendous and one is like a super long hallway that just doesn’t play well, and it feels like it’s always CTF.

HCS Worlds is this weekend. I’m gonna try to plan on going next year.. voice of Chief and voice of the Arbiter are gonna be there this year :pimp:

Played Cocoon over the weekend. Pretty fun puzzle game from the guy who made Inside. Only like 5hrs to beat, free on Gamepass. Worth checking out.

Was playing Starfield and traveled to a star system to complete a quest. Had to grab some resources floating around in the orbit of a gas giant. Usually when you are in orbit of a planet, even the large ones, the game keeps you a couple LS (light seconds) or several thousand AU (astronomical units) away which allows you to see the entire planet. But this time, the game must've glitched and failed to properly spawn the planet at the correct distance which led to it being maybe a few thousand kilometers away from me. I wish this was a feature so that we could REALLY get a sense of the scale of these planets and moons. For the sake of my photos I didn't zoom out that far in the photo mode FOV slider to properly show the scale, but this planet was so big that it took up almost the entire screen when I was facing it.
32fd4ad0-1890-47a9-9a0d-48a4c740b9a8.png
2981d51f-9e46-4f23-982e-c5372daa4db3.png
9721bb23-7658-4639-8dec-15400f412515.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom