• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
NT TCM session :nerd:

Seems like Forza isn’t bad but not great from what my friends have told me. I forgot the specifics but they made some decision with the graphics that worked against them.

Ive played a few races and ran even more benchmarks trying to tweak video settings on my PC. So far so good, but I need to really put some time in. Mayne tomorrow since Im off.

I loaded up Forza yesterday after noticing it was on GamePass. First Forza game for me since F6

With zero expectations and as a fairly casual player I'm enjoying it. I probably expected something a little more visually

I see people are complaining about the car leveling process and it being tedious. Not sure I get that just yet

C0D0A3DA-C126-48A0-B92A-46558ED9DC84.png

Just like old times. Still didnt lose my touch in SnD

I posted this in the PS thread. After playing the beta I can safely say OG MW3 > OG MW2. The maps for MW2 kinda mid. It’ll be dope if they bring back OG MW3 maps throughout the seasons.

I posted this in the PS thread. After playing the beta I can safely say OG MW3 > OG MW2. The maps for MW2 kinda mid. It’ll be dope if they bring back OG MW3 maps throughout the seasons.

agreed. The OG MW2 maps really were pretty average. Nostalgia blinds us

Having to download 200 plus GBs of storage(or at least I think so) just to play the MW3 beta has deterred me from it.

I’ll probably still end up buying it since it’s the go to shooter nowadays and has been for quite a while.

It’s funny you say go to shooter cause I feel like people don’t really play traditional FPS anymore. It’s BR or nothing. A lot of people I know buy COD now cause it’s supposedly easier to level up guns via multiplayer and then take them into Warzone. I’m hoping that changes and people get back to multiplayer with MW3. Not holding my breath though.

It’s funny you say go to shooter cause I feel like people don’t really play traditional FPS anymore. It’s BR or nothing. A lot of people I know buy COD now cause it’s supposedly easier to level up guns via multiplayer and then take them into Warzone. I’m hoping that changes and people get back to multiplayer with MW3. Not holding my breath though.

MP just isn’t as fun as BR.. it’s stale, and you can rank up a gun for warzone use in about 20 mins with a double XP token.. nobody wants to play multiplayer.

MP just isn’t as fun as BR.. it’s stale, and you can rank up a gun for warzone use in about 20 mins with a double XP token.. nobody wants to play multiplayer.
I get it but I feel like it’s like that because there really isn’t any good multiplayer out right now. All the resources were shifted to BR and multiplayer got half assed. I love Apex but would love a Titanfall 3. I didn’t know you could level up quickly in WZ. My son and his friends usually go in on shipment 24/7 and level everything up.

Yeah it takes about 20 mins of shipment with a double xp token to max rank anything.. maybe the exception would be sniper rifles.. sorry I think I was confusing when I wrote my original post.

Nothing rewarding about playing MP anymore

Nah as much as I love Apex, SnD and Cyber Attack are still dope

TDM tho is worn tf out at this point

Back
Top Bottom