Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
What’s weird is that according to leaks last year, the game was initially going to be an expansion . I’m curious to know why they changed that and if that was more on MS or Activision. I only say MS because maybe by making into a full release title, it ensures that Sony gets their COD title per their current contract and MS can move forward with COD being Xbox first.
It was Activision's decision

Microsoft was legally barred from making or forcing Activision to make business decisions that were not spelled out in the acquisition agreement.

I think it came out in the FCC trial the Sony contract was expiring some time next year.

What’s weird is that according to leaks last year, the game was initially going to be an expansion . I’m curious to know why they changed that and if that was more on MS or Activision. I only say MS because maybe by making into a full release title, it ensures that Sony gets their COD title per their current contract and MS can move forward with COD being Xbox first.
Previously activision still had to answer to share holders. So they always will opt for a full priced release. Ideally after 2025, they will start to do every other year

I don’t really think COD is going to get “better”. I feel like we’ve been waiting for a “good” COD since the last one we enjoyed. It’s still a huge game and will continue to do numbers but I think you either like it now or you don’t. BR got a stranglehold on multiplayer and it just doesn’t seem like a majority of people want traditional multiplayer. I’m curious to see if Xbox makes changes, improves the formula but I don’t really think they will do anything significant.

What ya’ll think?

I agree, but would put more emphasis on your BR point.

In terms of shooters, it seems like this is what at least enough people believe shooters to be, or what they should be. I ain’t mad at it though.

I don’t really think COD is going to get “better”. I feel like we’ve been waiting for a “good” COD since the last one we enjoyed. It’s still a huge game and will continue to do numbers but I think you either like it now or you don’t. BR got a stranglehold on multiplayer and it just doesn’t seem like a majority of people want traditional multiplayer. I’m curious to see if Xbox makes changes, improves the formula but I don’t really think they will do anything significant.

What ya’ll think?
I think Call of Duty would greatly benefit from splitting Warzone into its own standalone IP. Have a studio or two worth of developers working on Warzone and doing season after season like Fortnite and other BRs and leave the other studios to work on Call of Duty and its campaigns, Spec Ops, Zombies and Multiplayer. It'll never happen though. Activision can publish dumpster fire after dumpster fire and the majority of Call of Duty players will continue to lap it up like a dog drinking out of the toilet.

playing alan wake 1 (remastered)...

idk felt like this game was a bit overhyped. but then again it came out over 10 years ago.

just beat alan wake 1 remastered.. i thought it was ok.

will play alan wake 2 next week though. seems like the reviews are really good.

Instant cop. Glow in the dark ink too :pimp:

antidope antidope

IMG_6510.jpeg

IMG_6509.jpeg

IMG_6511.jpeg

Damn I forgot about the Mountain Dew x Halo 3 collab. What was the flavor called? It was so good :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom