Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
Haven't got a PS since PS2, but why do you guys not mess with it.

I just prefer the Xbox's controller over the PS and I mostly play FPS shooters or the 3rd party titles and only exclusive I care about on either system is Halo.

Haven't got a PS since PS2, but why do you guys not mess with it.

I just prefer the Xbox's controller over the PS and I mostly play FPS shooters or the 3rd party titles and only exclusive I care about on either system is Halo.

Literally the only edge I've seen with PS is they have strong first party titles.
I hate their UI, their Network is awful and gets hacked all the time, online multiplayer functionality is sub par, and they have worse hardware/performance. Xbox controller is a lot better too imo.
And you have to update it constantly.

You should have never been holding one in the first place.

6d931d713db077a69ddaf43de6815126.gif

I got love for both systems.

PS for exclusives but Xbox for multiplayer. They Have a better party system and and controller imo for FPS.

I’ll prob end up buying both but get the Xbox first solely for Halo.

I got love for both systems.

PS for exclusives but Xbox for multiplayer. They Have a better party system and and controller imo for FPS.

I’ll prob end up buying both but get the Xbox first solely for Halo.

I always end up getting both but Xbox comes first.
I want all consoles to be as great as they can possibly be. Just means better things for us

Is Destiny 2 still have an active community? That's probably my face PvP game this gen. Loved raiding and the PvE too

Last edited:
All Xbox exclusives including Halo will launch on PC, right? I bought a Xbox One, One S (Gears 4 edition) and a One X (Gears 5 edition) and I can honestly say it was all a waste. That's no shade on the systems themselves but outside of a few games, I barely played them. I have a PC so I think I'll just be playing Xbox games there. Also there's cross play between PC and Xbox too, right?

I always end up getting both but Xbox comes first.
I want all consoles to be as great as they can possibly be. Just means better things for us

Is Destiny 2 still have an active community? That's probably my face PvP game this gen. Loved raiding and the PvE too
Yes destiny is still active. Can't wait for the September expansion :pimp:

All Xbox exclusives including Halo will launch on PC, right? I bought a Xbox One, One S (Gears 4 edition) and a One X (Gears 5 edition) and I can honestly say it was all a waste. That's no shade on the systems themselves but outside of a few games, I barely played them. I have a PC so I think I'll just be playing Xbox games there. Also there's cross play between PC and Xbox too, right?

My X gets some burn because it's honestly around the same level as my PC with its dated 980ti. I use it often for UHDs and I have Game Pass Ultimate fir the next couple of years so its my go to console now except for the PS4 exclusives.

Back
Top Bottom